Your Guardian Angels have been with you since the day you were born. Each living person comes into this life with no less than 20 to 30 Guardian Angels who are assigned to watch over them while they are on this earth plane.
Sadly, most people do not realize the fact that they even have Guardian Angels around them, let alone know they can talk to them!
A Powerful Angel Protection Technique
So here is a very basic technique that will allow you to feel the protection of your Guardian Angels:
1. The first thing to do is to acknowledge them. You can do this by saying the following out loud or silently in your mind: “I call on my angels with a true, heartfelt intent to feel their presence and protection!”
2. Then close your eyes, and quite your mind for a few moments to center yourself.
3. As you are sitting or standing there, pay attention to your body.
4. Notice any sensations that may start to come over you.
5. Some people feel:
– Tingling (angel energy)
– Itching (angel feathers rubbing against you)
– Coolness (angel wings wrapping around you),
– Warmth (your angel hugging you)
– Heat (several angels standing around you)
– Chills (angel’s healing you)
– Or a variety of sensations
6. After about 5 or 10 minutes, slowly open your eyes!
Why You Should Use This Technique Often
Even if you don’t feel anything, it only means you are not sensitive to angel energy, but it does not mean they are not around you! This technique very powerful, and it works!! If you aren’t able to feel them around you, keep practicing this technique, and with time, your body will become more sensitive to angel energy!
This technique was taught to me by my psychic mentor when I was around 11 or 12 years old! He taught me many powerful techniques over the several years that he trained and mentored me. So I wanted to share this secret technique with you too.
Please leave me a comment below, and let me know your experiences after trying this.
P.S. Many people cry when doing this technique, because when you feel the presence of your angels, it is not uncommon for a strong sense of love, compassion, and acceptance to come over you. Many people describe this as being “feeling of love and acceptance” like they have never felt before!