Is your Heart Chakra blocked – and you don’t know it?
In my last email, I talked about Psychic Healing and blocked energy. As you know after reading that email, blocked energy can cause all kinds of problems, and may be the root cause of most of your relationship problems. It can also be the reason why you cannot find their soulmate, or why relationships in your life never seem to work out. If you missed reading it, you can read that email by clicking here.
Today I want to talk about something else that can affect your relationships. Especially your ability to be close to people, trust someone you love, and even block you from meeting your soulmate.
It’s called your Heart Chakra…
What Are Chakras?
But first, I want to explain to you, what are chakras..,
You have 7 chakras that run along your spine. Each chakra correlates to a physical, spiritual, and emotional function of your body. Your 7 chakras are located in your Energy Body. Also called your Astral Body.
Your Heart Chakra is part of your 7 chakras.
Your chakras can close down, and when this happens, your entire physical, spiritual, and emotional system can feel out of whack. Most people have a shut down chakra system and they don’t even know it.
Everyones chakras shut down at around 21 years of age.
When your chakras are shut down, you can feel a loss of energy, fatigue, feelings of insecurity, paranoia, become a worry wart, feel self conscious, plus a whole bunch of other things.
You can feel these things due to other reasons, but when I had my Healing Center in Mexico, I saw symptoms disappear like magic, after a client had their chakras balanced and realigned. I have seen a 75 year old women, who thought her lack of energy was due to getting older, regain her energy back. Feeling like a teenager all over again
I wanted to give you a brief understanding of the importance of your Chakra System, but for today, I am only going to focus on your Heart Chakra.
Love, relationships, career, money. Any problems can be resolved with an accurate psychic reading. Click here to learn more.
The Importance of Your Heart Chakra
Your Heart Chakra is right in the center of your body. It perfectly balances the world of matter (your lower three chakras) with the world of spirit (your upper three chakras).
A sign of a closed Heart Chakra is when you feel:
A closed Heart Chakra can be compared to being trapped inside a prison of your own making. It can feel really awful, like the entire world has gone grey, and you can’t find the light switch.
When Your Heart Chakra Is Too Wide Open
Sometimes, when your heart is wide open, you can have a lack of healthy boundaries, and you can become involved in co-dependent relationships.
Since the Heart Chakra is about loving and being loved – it’s the way we form relationships. It’s the place where we feel grief, abandonment, fear of intimacy, rejection, betrayal, loneliness, isolation, and depression.
On the flip side, when it’s functioning properly, it’s also where we feel compassion, empathy, love, altruism and peace.
The Heart Chakra is about giving and receiving love, your ability to be open and present with people, and your ability to feel connected and at ease with others.
So as you can see, your Heart Chakra is a very important thing to pay attention to, and to make sure it is open and functioning properly.
Take The Heart Chakra Test
Here is a test to see if your Heart Chakra is closed, open too wide, or shut down all together:
1. Have youever felt anxious from wondering if someone you just met and like, is going to like you too?
2. Have you ever obsessively thought about someone you really care about?]
3. Have you ever met someone who acted perfect in the beginning, but after a few weeks or months, they changed?
4. Have you ever felt like you “fell too quickly” for someone you liked?
5. Have you ever met someone you liked, and the two of you became involved really quickly?
6. Have you ever been in an unfulfilling relationship, but for some reason you couldn’t bring yourself to leave?
7. Have you ever felt like you became too emotional when you liked someone?
8. Have you ever worn your feelings on your sleeve with someone you only dated for a few months?
9. Have you ever secretly thought about marriage with someone, after only knowing them for a short period of time?
10. Do you ever find yourself meeting the wrong types of people. Different face - but the same type as others before?
11. Have you ever lied about or downplayed to others, problems in your relationship?
12. Have you ever felt like love might not be in the cards for you in this lifetime?
1. If you answered “yes” to 2 questions, your Heart Chakra is shut down and needs balanced and opened.
2. If you answered “yes” to 4 to 6 questions, then your Heart Chakra is open too wide, and it needs to be realigned and balanced.
3. If you answered “yes” to 6 or more questions, you need a full Chakra Balancing.
If your Heart Chakra needs to be healed, you can get mote information about your options by clicking here filling out this form on the page.
Important Information To Know
Your Heart Chakra is located at what I call the Seat of Your Soul. It is such an important chakra to take care of, because it deals with emotions that live within the deepest parts of your soul. It deals with love, and things that felt deeply in your heart. And since love is one of your 5 basic needs, it is an important part of who you are.
This is why love can hurt so much at times, because love and hurt are two of the few emotions that are felt in the deepest parts of your soul.
I hope you found this information helpful. If you have discovered that you have a blocked or too open Heart chakra, or need a full balancing, you can get more information about your options to heal and repair it by contacting my office by calling 614-444-6334, or you can fill out the form on my Psychic Reading page, and someone will call you back with more information.
In light, peace, and love,
P.S. You can schedule a reading , or get more information about your chakras, by clicking here.
P.S.S. Please email me and say hello. It lets me know you enjoy reading my emails. (smile)