The Soul Traveler: Learning Astral Projection Made Easy
You may not be aware of it, but you’ve probably experienced astral projection a couple of times in your life.
After all, every human being – including you - has a soul, which has already travelled to realms beyond the imagination during the endless cycles of death and rebirth.
Astral projection is a way of keeping in touch with your spiritual side and gives you a way to tap into the innermost recesses of your subconscious, where slumbering psychic abilities and a wealth of information lay hidden.
In fact, what you are about to uncover here is not simply how to do astral projection at will, but to use it as a way to discover the secret to a happy and abundant life.
Let me show you how.
What Is Astral Projection?
It all starts with our two bodies – the physical body and the astral body.
Our astral body is our soul, and is separate from our physical body. The astral body does not die and is immortal.
Made of pure energy, the astral body is completely capable of leaving the physical body and traveling outside it, which leads us to astral projection.
Astral Projection is also called astral travel or willful out-of-body experience.
To travel astrally is one of the most magical and powerful abilities of the soul. In ancient times, mankind practiced astral travel throughout the world- and quite understandable, as there were no other means of being able to instantly communicate or travel before technology was invented!
In ancient China, a handbook on alchemy and meditation called “The Secret of the Golden Flower” yielded secrets on astral travel.
There are certain Inuit groups who have special abilities to travel astrally to celestial places. They journey to the astral planes to determine how to cure a sick person or how to stop bad luck in hunting.
Some special individuals, such as the Waiwai’s Yaskomo, travel astrally on what is called a Soul Flight. The yaskomo uses astral projection to gain healing knowledge, abundance in food and in the hunt, or to get a magical name for a newborn child.
For centuries, people from all over the world have been using their astral body to travel and gain celestial knowledge - before it was formally given a name. It was only in the 19th century that the modern term astral projection was given to astral travel!
While everyone has the ability to travel astrally, there are a few individuals who are able to have complete control of their soul projection. These individuals can project their souls from their body, out into the astral plane, with utmost intention.
When traveling astrally, they can stay around their physical body and observe the environment surrounding them. They can go from one point to another – anywhere in the world – at the click of a finger.
As the astral body is not confined to our physical world, these trained practitioners can also go anywhere in the Universe!
They can go to the Akashic Records, where each and every event about all of a person’s lives are recorded. They can visit the Spiritual realms and talk to a higher level of beings made of pure good, such as Guardian Angels.
After traveling astrally, they can head back to their body safely and awaken to the physical world, as if nothing happened. And in full remembrance of everything they learned and experienced during their astral projection.
This level of astral projection requires a lot of meditation and training, as it can pose difficulties for those who are untrained in the mystical ways. There are astral projection methods, however, that even beginners can learn to master so that they can take their skills into the next level.
Simple Steps In Learning Astral Projection
Starting the journey to learning astral projection is not as difficult as most people think. After all, you already have the necessary components, you just need to focus, practice, and most importantly, believe in your innate psychic abilities.
Here is a short and simple way to get started on astral travel:
- Find a solitary and peaceful spot where you can meditate in regularly and it would be best if you can meditate in the same place every day. For example, you can do your astral meditation in your bedroom or your study.
- Settle down in a chair or sit on the floor. Once you are seated comfortably, close your eyes and take 3 deep breaths.
- Feel your entire body relax, starting from your feet up to your head.
- Quiet your mind and focus on a spot between your eyebrows.
- Feel the pressure increasing on the spot between your eyebrows and imagine a point of white light emerging from this spot.
- Envision getting nearer and nearer to the white light.
- Imagine reaching the white light and coming into a room which is pure white.
- Once you are within this room, you are already in a state of being half-asleep and half-projecting.
- Deepen the state of projecting by envisioning your soul separating from your body.
- Lie down on the floor of the white room and imagine your soul as a blurry outline of your body.
- Imagine a vibration coming from the corners of the white room, and feel it gently reaching your body, helping your soul detach itself from your physical form.
- In your mind’s eye, see your soul raising itself from your physical body, which is lying in the white room. The white room will serve to protect the representation of your physical body while you are traveling astrally.
- Once your soul has lifted from your physical body, look around the room and notice that it has already changed and molded into the room which you have chosen as a place to meditate.
- Explore this environment and the nearby areas for a few sessions until you feel you are ready to travel to other places.
- When you are ready to end the training session, imagine your environment blurring and fading to become the white room in your mind, once again.
- Inside the white room, hover your astral body over your physical body and say to yourself “I want to go back to my physical form.”
- Envision your soul slowly sinking into your physical body until they are one again.
- Focus on the spot at the center of your eyebrow again and imagine leaving the white room.
- Imagine the white room drifting farther and farther from you until it is but a point of white light in the distance, once again.
- Open your eyes, feel the strength return to your limbs, and stand up. The training session has ended.
There are other ways you can hone your ability to travel astrally once you have mastered the basics. If you need help in training, or if you have questions about astral projection, I can help.
I have traveled astrally since I was a child, as this skill came to me early on in life. I use astral projection to help people get information from their Akashic Records, to check if they negative energies lodged in the energy centers of their body, and to help retrieve much needed information.
You Might Also Enjoy Reading These Other Articles If You Liked This Article: