What is your Soul’s Age?
Have you ever noticed how some people tend to act a lot more childish, while others act a lot more mature than their age?
For instance, a young teen can be a lot more responsible and mature in comparison to a person that is in his late 30s, or vice-versa.
This is where the adage “age doesn’t matter” came into being. In reality, maturity does not always come with age, because the truth is, your ‘soul age’ has a direct affect on how a person acts.
Today, you are going to learn about your soul age and how it explains a person’s personality and behavior.
Soul Age And Reincarnation
To learn more about soul age, let’s talk a little bit about reincarnation.
Reincarnation is the process of birth and rebirth, a process that all souls undergo. It is the life and death cycle, which is part of each soul’s journey towards ascension or ‘perfection.’
When your soul was given a physical body, it was not meant to experience and live a single lifespan on earth. Perfection is attained after your soul has accumulated numerous life experiences, to help your soul learn everything that the earth can offer.
Your soul’s ‘perfection’ is the ultimate goal of your soul’s journey throughout its time on earth. It is through perfection that you will reunite with the Creator and become One.
This is the importance of the reincarnation process.
When it comes to soul age, one can simply say that is determined by the number of “reincarnations” or “past lives” that your soul has experienced.
Unlike your physical age, soul age is classified into 5 stages: Infant, Baby, Young, Mature and Old.
Today, I’ll be discussing the 5 stages of soul age. So stick with me to the end of the article, and you’ll be able to determine your own souls age!
5 Stages of Soul Age
- Infant Soul–an infant soul is in the early stages of its earthly experiences. Basically, an infant soul has had only about 0 – 10 life times on earth. As inexperienced and as delicate as a newborn, this type of soul tends to view life in a simple way. Infant souls possess pure intentions towards people, and in most cases, make gullible mistakes in trusting an unfamiliar person or situation.
One of its determining characteristics is their inclination towards relying on familiar groups (family, relatives, friends, etc). Their determining characteristics are immaturity, childish, and group-reliant.
- Baby Souls– After a couple of life time experiences on earth, a soul moves to its next soul stage, which is called the baby soul. Baby souls havehad about 10 – 30 life times on earth.
They’re in the stage of exploring the uncertain. Although earth is becoming a more familiar ground, the entirety of earth still remains uncharted for them.
Baby souls are keen on following the rules and dogma of society. They are very religious and rule-bound. Their determining characteristics are having extremely rigid beliefs about an established system in society.
- Young Souls–The next stage of your soul age development is called the young soul. A young soul has had about 30 – 150 life times on earth. They are also called the teenage soul, which is characterized by an impulsive and independent nature.
A young soul tends to seek independence and success over its contemporaries. Out of all the other soul ages, this stage is the most lively and proactive.
A young soul constantly seeks to prove their significance and worth to the world; oftentimes, trying to win over their rival young souls. This is the period where the soul seeks success within itself and explores the world.
- Middle-aged Souls – After the young soul stage, a person grows more mature and collective. Also called the mature soul, the middle-aged soul has had about 150 – 300 life times on earth. This is where a soul reaches maturity and learns how the real world works.
The middle-aged soul tends to be more cooperative, and handles problems and situations in a calmer demeanor. Similar to being an adult, they carefully think before taking action as they aspire to live harmoniously with one another. They prefer to reach their goals through quick but responsible decisions.
- Old Souls – The last stage of the soul development is called the old soul. Old souls, have lived about 300 – 500 life times on earth. They are the wisest of all souls because their souls have reached the pinnacle of maturity and adulthood.
Just like an old owl, they tend to be very wise, calm and relaxed. They try to create balance and completion in the world, which is why they often become spiritual or world leaders that devote themselves to helping mankind.
The old souls have a well-rounded knowledge of society, and they’re wise at giving advice and making decisions, as well as taking a broader look at things.
They can see multiple approaches and perspectives when solving problems, and they tend to contemplate more about life and the beauty of living. They’re almost at the end of their soul journey on earth, and so they aspire to enjoy life to it’s fullest..
These are the 5 stages of soul development, or the soul age. It is important to note that a person may exhibit more than one soul characteristic in your personality, which means they’re approaching the next stage of their soul age.
Another factor that may affect a person’s personality is their environment and how they deal with it.
So my question is, what soul age are you? I’d like to hear from you in the comments section down below!
So that’s it for today!
If You Enjoyed This Article, Here are Some Other Suggested Articles for You to Read:
Your Past Lives – How You Can Remember Them
Deja Vu And Other Signs That You Have A Past Life
5 Ways To Know if You’re An Old Soul
Are You an Old Soul or a Young Soul? – Part 1
Are You an Old Soul or a Young Soul? – Part 2