What Is Your Power Animal? Take This Quiz To Find Out
By knowing what is your power animal, this knowledge will help you tap into the powerful qualities of that animal. By knowing what what is your power animal, you can establish a meaningful relationship with your animal spirit, and your power animal will guide you through your life. It is important to know that every single person born on the earth has an powewr anilmal.
What Is Your Power Animal?
Power animals, also called animal spirit guides, can offer you guidance, protection, wisdom, and comfort, when you need it. Every human being has one or more power animals assigned to them at birth.
When you invoke your power animal, they can assist you in overcoming obstacles and hurdles that you may encounter in life. A power animal increases your inner power so that negative energy does not affect you. Some power animals may come and go, while others may stay with you through the course of your life.
Find Out What Is Your Power Animal
Get a pen and paper and answer the following questions using thet options A, B, C, D, E or F. At the end of the test, count how many of each letter you have. The answer will point to your power animal.
- How independent would you say you are on a scale of 1 to 6, with 6 being the highest?
- If you were unpleasantly confronted by a superior at work, how would you react?
- Stand up for yourself by lash out at them
- Try and reason with them
- Organize a sit-down meeting to make them see your point of view
- Plot a way to get back at them
- Laugh and shrug it off
- Ask for divine help to gain deeper wisdom about the situation
- A friend is having a tough time, how would you comfort them?
- Cheer them up by organising a night out
- Get their mind off their worries by telling them a funny.
- Tell them that everything in life has a purpose
- Give them practical advice as to how they can change it
- Be a sounding board for them and just listen
- Give them a hug and tell them it will all be ok
- If your job required you to move to another city, how would you react?
- I would be super excited!
- I would weigh all odds before making my decision
- I would go with the flow and see where life takes me
- I would try and see if I could get out of it
- I would listen to others advice about what I should do
- I’m not comfortable with change so I wouldn’t do it.
- When you meet someone for the first time, how do you form an opinion about them?
- Right away, and usually that opinion stays with me forever
- By gauging how I feel about them
- I go with how other people are reacting to them
- By finding out how a friendship or alliance with them could benefit me
- I never form an opinion about someone the first time I meet them
- By reading their aura
- When you find yourself in trouble, what do you do?
- Pull out all the stops to help yourself
- Ask a friend or family member for help
- Whine about it to a friend
- Blame it on someone else
- Try and come up with an innovative solution
- Ask a guardian angel or spirit guide for help
- Which of these statements are true for you?
- I know whichever decision I make will be the right one
- I carefully weigh all pros and cons
- Even if I make the wrong decision, I will pick myself up and move on
- I don’t let my heart influence my decisions
- I trust my intuition to make a decision
- I let my heart rule my decisions
- Which of these words best describes you?
- What is the most important thing for you?
- Financial stability
- Knowledge and wisdom
What Your Power Animal Says About You
Mostly A’s – Your Power Animal is the Bear
The bear offers support, strength, and confidence in adverse situations. It is a symbol of power, resilience,courage, and conviction. The bear is passionate, knowledgeable, and fiercely independent. Family is important for this power animal. The bear teaches you to respect your natural hibernation cycle, making time for rest when needed. It is important to work hard, but just as important to rest and rejuvenate yourself. The bear calls on you to explore your hidden potential. It urges you to remain practical and grounded.
Mostly B’s – Your Power Animal is the Wolf
Wolves represent freedom and introspection. They are pathfinders, and can be great guides when called upon during times of confusion. The wolf has great stamina and energy. and is a hard worker. It shows you how to trust your instincts, and how to use your insights to make the right choices. When a wolf manifests as your animal guide, it could mean you need to live more freely, or have more passion in your dealings.
Mostly C’s – Your Power Animal is the Snake
The snake is representative of change and resilience. Snake guides help you weigh all the pros and cons in order for you to make the right decision, be it physical, emotional, or spiritual. A snake represents energy and life forces. So when a snake reveals itself as your spirit guide, it means you need to pay attention to how you are using your energy, and where you are drawing it from. It also represents a period of transition, which could positively affect your personal growth.
Mostly D’s – Your Power Animal is the Crow
The crow is associated with mystery and magic. It is intelligent, grounded, and practical, always letting its head influence its heart. Crows urge you to apply the energy of life’s mysteries and power, and to use it to connect with your own inner transformation. They are insightful, and allow those whom they guide to see things from all perspectives. They can be manipulative, and do whatever is necessary to succeed.
Mostly E’s – Your Power Animal is the Owl
The owl is wise, collected, and introspective. They are silent and intuitive. They look for solutions deep within the chasms of your own spirit. They have the ability to reveal hidden secrets, and uncover the reality of people who are deceitful and have an ulterior motive. The owl’s strong sense of discernment allows them to make decisions based on solid foundations.
Mostly Fs – Your Power Animal is the Hawk
The hawk is representative of spiritual awakening, awareness, and illumination. The hawk provides a sense of mental clarity and vision to those whom they guide. Hawks connect you with your spiritual self, and make you sensitive to the spiritual messages they bring. They invite you to be focussed on your daily undertakings, and avoid distractions. The hawk can also help you explore and hone your spiritual abilities. When the hawk manifests as your spirit guide, it be may a sign to develop yourself spiritually.
How To Stay Connected With Your Power Animal
Now that you have identified your power animal, here are some ways you can establish a connection with it, and embody the qualities it represents.
- Keep pictures and symbols of your power animal in your home
- Write a poem, or paint a picture of your power animal
- Carry a small symbol of it on a keychain, or wear it as a piece of jewellery
- Get acquainted with helping protect its habitat.
- Honor it, and thank it for being your guide.
How Your Power Animal Can Help You
Power animals have very specific roles in your life, and here are some of the ways they can help you:
- They can provide you with support and comfort.
- They will be there when you feel lonely.
- They will guide you to make the correct decisions.
- They will protect you when in times of trouble.
- They will use their wisdom to teach you great life lessons.
- They will provide clarity of mind and spirit.
- They will inspire you.
- They will heal your spirit.
Your power animal is your guiding spirit in animal form who will be your ally for life. Building your relationship with it will help you use the many gifts it has to offer. As you learn more about what is your power animal, you will be led on the road to self-discovery and illumination. By uncovering what is your power animal, this knowledge will hold the key to your spiritual development and psychic awareness.