How To Do A Spiritual Cleansing For Your Soul – by Tana Hoy
Soul cleansing is the clearing of negative energies that are affecting you in a negative way.
Soul cleansing, or spiritual cleansing, helps by breaking any negative patterns you may have brought into this life from a past lifetime, preventing those negative energies effecting you, and allowing you to you can reach your full potential in this life.
How To Do A Spiritual Cleanse
This simple step-by-step spiritual cleansing exercise is quick and effective for clearing all negative energies or emotions that may be hindering you, or lingering around your spirit.
Find a spiritual place for yourself, and this can be anywhere that is peaceful and comfortable for you.
Pick up the following: incense, candles, a pillow to sit on, some sage, an egg, and a bowl. Sage is very important when removing negative energies. Also, matches will be needed to light the sage, incense, and candles.
1. Sit down in your spiritual space and begin to light your candles and incense. Begin to quiet your mind.
2. Sit comfortably and begin to scan your body. Are you carrying any tension? Is your heart heavy? If you answered “yes” to either of these questions, be sure to acknowledge those feelings.
3.Turn your mind inward. Is there anything troubling you, or is there anything going on in your life that is hurting your spirit? Examples of this could be negative people, a traumatic experience, or just a bunch of stress. Whatever this is, concentrate on the feelings. Really feeling these emotions may be uncomfortable, but they must be acknowledged, so that they can be fully released from your body.
4. Take the egg in your right hand (still feeling these emotions), and put it on your forehead. While you concentrate on these feelings, begin to imagine that they are slowly seeping from your head to the egg. Really concentrate, and put all of your negative emotions into the egg.
5. Make sure all of them are transferred into the egg. Once the egg shell feels slightly warm, the negative emotions should be transferred.
6. Take the egg (still concentrating on all of those heavy thoughts that were transferred into the egg) and then crush the egg in the bowl, destroying the negative emotions.
7. Take the sage and light it. Wave it around and cleanse the air. Make sure you wave the sage around your head and heart area, clearing the negative energies. Once you are done, put the sage out.
8. Now lay down. Relax your whole body. Start from your toes, and concentrate on relaxing one body part at a time. Pretend that your body is sinking into the floor, as you feel it going into a state of deep relaxation.
9. Relax your mind. Quiet your mind. Just lay there in your happy place. Pretend that your body is melting into the ground, until there is no tension left in your body.
When you are ready to get up, do so. Feel how much lighter you feel.
Simple Ways To Keep Your Soul Clean
Body Cleansing and detoxing also opens the way to soul cleansing. Here are a few simple ways to keep your soul clean and healthy. By doing one or more of the following on a regular basis, you will notice a difference in your health and spirit, and will reap all the benefits
• You are what you eat so try having a simple diet of healthy organic earth grown foods, especially vegetables, and you will feel the difference.
• Water is good for cleansing, so be sure to drink plenty of it.
• Spend a few minutes a day meditating for better elimination of mind toxins.
• Do things that make your soul happy. This can be listening to music, reading a book, spending time in nature, or resting in a peaceful space.
Regular spiritual cleansing, and the use of these techniques, will leave you feeling much lighter and refreshed. Once you are spiritually cleansed and de-cluttered, you can be sure to have a new, free spirited start in life.