4 Things That Can Harm Your Pineal Gland
What everyday things can harm your pineal gland, the seat of your soul? In two of my posts, I discussed what the pineal gland is, and why the activation of the pineal gland is important.
Since your pineal gland can greatly help in connecting you to higher spiritual frequencies, it’s necessary for you to take steps to protect it. However, you can only protect something when you know what things would cause it harm.
In that light, I’m going to tell you about 4 everyday things that can harm your pineal gland. To complete your protection, I’ll also inform you about the ways you can counter or shield your pineal gland from harm.
For the longest time, advertisements and even the government have reminded us about the benefits of using fluoride, particularly in the matter of dental hygiene.This has been a matter of debate for a long time, with one side saying that protection against cavities is crucial, and that there is no conclusive proof that fluoride can truly be harmful. Meanwhile, the other side of the debate maintains that fluoride use is damaging to you on many counts.
The debate is mostly a result of confusion over two kinds of fluoride.
Calcium fluoride, the mineral, is the naturally occurring kind of fluoride. This can be found in some kinds of spring water, and some kinds of food, at levels that are not harmful.
However, the other kind of fluoride known as sodium fluoride can be harmful. Sodium fluoride is not a naturally occurring substance. Sodium fluoride is a synthetic, industrially produced compound that is added to drinking water, toothpaste, and mouthwash.
As such, it is the heavy use of fluorinated water, mouthwash, and toothpaste,which can pose dangers to your pineal gland, because it can cause calcification.
When pineal gland calcification happens, you can experience any, or all of the following:
Negative Physical Effects
- poor circulation
- obesity or an inability to lose excess pounds
- problems with your digestive system
- problems with your kidney
- problems with your thyroid
- problems with your vision
Negative Mental Effects
- losing your sense of direction
- problems with maintaining your train of thought
- lessening of your ability to grasp abstract concepts easily
Negative Emotional Effects
- mood disorders
Negative Psychic Effects
- blocking of intuitive abilities
- restriction of creativity/ability to “think out of the box”
- difficulty in experiencing astral travel
- difficulty in transmitting and receiving spiritual messages to and from the Spirit World
- raised frequency of “feeling out of sorts” and/or “feeling trapped”
To counter such effects, you need to reduce your use of fluorinated products. That doesn’t mean, however, that you need to forego dental hygiene altogether.
What you need to do is to choose organic products over synthetically manufactured ones. You can search online for “fluoride free toothpaste” or “herbal toothpaste” to protect yourself.
You can also stop the use of heavily fluorinated drinking water, and add more organically grown produce to your diet. Make sure you are taking in sufficient iodine, because iodine disposes of fluoride through your urine. Iodine is found in kelp (seaweed), eggs, and navy beans. If you want to take iodine supplements, consult your doctor first.
Finally, to help get rid of fluoride toxicity (calcification of your pineal gland) you need to meditate more often. Meditation won’t physically rid you of the calcification, but it can help stabilize your body, mind, and spirit, which is necessary for good pineal gland functioning.
2) Tobacco and Alcohol
Smoking and drinking are habits you need to get rid of if you want your pineal gland to thrive and function well.
Some kinds of cooking make use of beer, wine, and other alcoholic drinks. That is not dangerous, if only small amounts of alcohol get into your system.
Social drinking, or the act of taking in alcohol as part of socializing, is also acceptable. However, you need to ensure you don’t go beyond a glass or so, and if you do, that this does not happen frequently.
As for cigarettes, you need to avoid these entirely. Even the frequent inhalation of secondhand smoke can be injurious to your pineal gland.
Taking walks in fresh air with plenty of sunshine (mostly in the early morning) and drinking plenty of non-fluoridated water, can do wonders for helping to clear up a pineal gland exposed to toxins from cigarettes and alcohol.
3) Meat and Animal Products
People who eat only a plant-based diet have a higher level of intuitive abilities.
That’s because taking in meat – especially red meat – and other animal products can block your pineal gland.
People who eat a plant-based diet do not eat meat, as well as any kind of animal products. These products include milk, eggs, and dairy products, such as cheese, butter, and ice cream.
Vegans only eat a plant-based diet.
But the term Vegan means the person also does not use any kind of product derived from animals, such as leather (taken from the hide of animals), feathery decors and accessories (from birds), as well as anything that requires an animal to be killed or maimed in order to make a product.
What about wool, from sheared sheep and other wooly animals? Personally, I feel that if you can avoid killing or hurting an animal in the process of getting wool, then it should not pose a problem.
However, if you feel strongly about this, then it’s better to avoid using all wool-based products and their derivatives as well.
Eating a plant-based diet or becoming vegan is good for your pineal gland because animals release toxins when they are killed or maimed. These toxins remain in their meat, and when you meat, the toxins they produce get inside you, too.
It is the same with confined animals such as chickens and cows. They are injected with antibiotics, and forced to mass-produce eggs, milk, and other dairy products.
Any kind of pollution is bad for your pineal gland, whether this comes in the form of:
External Environmental Pollution
- Air pollution–when your oxygen supply is compromised because of smoke, smog, and other pollutants in the air
- Noise pollution – when your ears, and consequently, your mind, are attacked by loud sounds, jittery and repetitive sounds, screeching noises
- Land pollution – when your health is compromised because garbage and refuse are not properly disposed of
- Water pollution – when your health is compromised because there are contaminants in your water supply
- Light pollution– when your eyes, and consequently, your mind, are attacked by defective use of lights (either too much or too little); this can cause eyestrain, and even hallucinations.
- Visual pollution – when a lack of beauty and order in your environment attacks your sensibilities. For example, if Wey instead of seeing the beauty of nature and relaxing because of it, most of what you see are skyscrapers and huge billboards.
- Thermal pollution– when exposure to fluctuating temperatures compromises your health. This can be manmade (too much use of heaters or airconditioners), or due to forces of nature (floods, droughts).
Internal pollution (mind and/or psyche pollution)
- This is when things such as an interest in gossip, and other negative things occupy much of your time, clutter your mind, affect your emotions, and weaken your spirit.
Pollution can never be good for your pineal gland, because pollution can produce stress within you. Stress is harmful to your body, mind, and spirit.
Stress can easily harm the pineal gland, by affecting the production of melatonin.
Melatonin is a hormone made by your pineal gland. Melatonin is essential for relaxing and energizing sleep. An imbalance in melatonin production can cause mental disturbances, accelerate aging, and block your intuitive abilities.
Generally, external pollution needs the assistance or cooperation of other people to manage. However, you can minimize its effects by doing your share to avoid polluting your surroundings.
As for internal pollution, you are the one who is in complete control. Either you allow it to take over your life, or you avoid it completely.
Taking care of your pineal gland is one of the best things you can do, if you want to increase your intuitive abilities and improve your connection with the Spirit World. Therefore, it’s in your best interest to shield your pineal gland from harm.
Any comments to this post will be highly appreciated!
And if you want to know the status of your pineal gland, you can ask me for an assessment of your intuitive abilities during a psychic reading. I’ll also help you to develop your psychic abilities. Schedule a reading now by clicking here!
If You Enjoyed This Article, Here are Some Other Suggested Articles for You to Read: