How To Become Like An Ascended Master
Today I wanted to talk about the importance of Ascended Masters. Ascended Masters are the highest evolved Beings in the spiritual hierarchy. They are more evolved than any Guardian Angel or Spirit Guide.
When we talk about Ascended Masters, we are talking about Beings such as Jesus, Buddha, The Mother Mary, Vishnu, Saint Germaine, Hanuman, and the list goes on. These are the big-hitters in the universe. Some of these Beings are even referred to as gods.
And to be connected to one of these big-hitters will be a life changing experience.
Ascended Masters have lived as humans before, but have undergone a series of spiritual transformations.
One of these Ascended Masters, called a “Chohan” has been placed in charge of one of the 12 Light Rays. A “Ray” is a concentrated stream of spiritual energy emanating from the Godhead.
Some Ascended Masters hold positions in the Great White Brotherhood on Earth. The Great White Brotherhood is a group of supernatural Beings who spread spiritual teaching through select humans, known as Master Psychics.
The roles of these Masters are varied, but their purposes are the same: to help humanity ascend in its understanding and awareness of the spiritual forces that permeate the universe.
We All Have The Ability To Ascend
Each and every one of us has the ability to ascend to the highest level and to become a highly evolved being like an Ascended Master, This can be accomplished through many rebirths, and learning many lessons.
Ascension of one’s soul is not easily accomplished, and can only be achieved through conscious awareness of one’s actions, thoughts and deeds, lifetime after lifetime.
You can start today onto the path of ascension by focusing on your spiritual self, and trying to detach your emotions from your physical self.
Discover what your life has in store in your future. Learn how to take control of your future by having a psychic reading. You can click here now to schedule one.
Traits Of An Ascended Person
Here are a few common traits that people working on ascension have in common:
– They constantly think about helping others, because they know and trust that the Universe will always take care of their needs.
– They show compassion, patience, and understanding towards all people they meet.
– They realize that all people have a god-nature, and to treat others badly, is to treat God badly.
– They encourage rather than tear down.
– They try to offer hope where there is despair.
– They love unconditionally, and without expectation, realizing that to have expectations of others, only leads to sadness and disappointment.
– They meditate longs hours each week.
– They exhibit strong psychic powers and abilities because they have devoted time to developing them.
– They try to uplift everyone they meet, leaving them with a positive impression.
– Plus many more…
How To Develop The Traits Of An Ascended Master
These are just some of the traits they have in common, and you can start working on developing nay of these traits, at any time. And to start developing the traits needed for ascension, you can practice by doing the following:
- I recommend choosing one of the above traits, and focusing on it for a month.
- Then, once you have chosen one trait to work on, take at least 15 minutes to meditate and focus on the depth of what it means, and listen to its meaning with the “ears of your soul”, not the ears on your head.
- Next, make a conscious effort to try and incorporate it into your daily life and living.
- Then pick a new trait the following month, and do this month after month until you have completed the list.
- Once you have completed it, start over at the beginning of the list again.
If you repeat this process for the rest of your life, you will see major changes occur, and you will feel better about yourself as a human being. You will find depression, sadness, fear, worry, anxiety and obsession disappear. You will become happier and feel more at peace. You will even experience a deep sense of joy.
Ascension is not perfection. Reaching ascension is a process that begins with a conscious effort, and over several lifetimes, it will be achieved.
I hope this email has helped you today.
In light and peace,
To schedule a reading, visit here at www.TanaHoy.com, or call 614-444-6334