Do You Have Clairsentient Abilities? – by Tana Hoy
Clairsentience means the ability to know information by clearly sensing it through emotional feelings. The “clair” in clairsentience means “clear”, while “sentience” means “feeling.”
Clairsentience can also be synonymous to sacred guidance, divine intuition, or gut feelings.
Types Of Clairsentience
There are three basic types of clairsentients, these include a Feeler Clairsentient, Empath, and Physical Absorber.
The Feeler Clairsentient is when you easily pick up on a person’s feelings, thoughts, and experiences. These get translated in your energy as emotions. You therefore have the ability to know people by feeling what they are feeling.
Meanwhile, an Empath is when you are able to understand the emotions of others. You are also able to put yourself in another person’s shoes.
A Physical Absorber is when you absorb the physical characteristics, ailments, or traits of another person.
Signs That You’re Clairsentient
You don’t need a psychic test to know if you’re clairsentient. All you need to do is check if you have you experienced any of the below signs.If you have, you may be clairsentient.
1. You are very sensitive to your immediate environment so there are times you experience mood swings. This specially applies when you’re in places where death, sadness, or violence has occurred.
2. When you’re in a large crowd, you feel weak, nauseous or get a headache.
3. You think of a person who is not physically present, and you have the sense that you know what they are feeling.
4. You can feel the pain of other people, including physical pain.
How To Develop Clairsentient Abilities
To develop more of your clairsentient psychic power, the following are helpful steps you can do to further enhance your clairsentient or psychic abilities.
1. Ask a friend or family member to show you a picture of someone they know, but you don’t.
2. Look at the picture and tune into the energy of the person in the picture. In your mind, ask `What is the person feeling while their photo was being taken?’ You can also ask yourself questions like: ‘What is this person like?’, `Do I trust this person?’.
3. Note down any answers that come to you. Don’t filter anything out, and don’t judge what you’ve written down. Simply allow yourself to accept any thoughts that come.
4. Then, show your notes to your friend or family member. Then ask them if you’re accurate.
Practice Makes Perfect
If you want to further enhance your clairsentience, it is best to always practice your skills. Even famous psychics have to hone their ability.
You can’t learn to play the piano in a day, a week, or month. The same way with being clairsentient, you need to always train yourself to build up and improve your clairsentience muscles.