Is It Possible To Change Your Future?
People often ask me if “my future can be changed?” You may have heard that your future is set in stone.
You may also have heard about manifestation, and the ability to change your future. So you might be wondering,”Can my future be changed, or is it set in stone?”! There are two answers too this, “yes” and “no”.
When Your Future Can Be Changed
1. You need to first consult with a psychic who can tell you what is going to happen.
2. This allows you to know what is going to happen in your future BEFORE it happens.
3. This advanced knowledge allows you to take the necessary steps to change any future outcome you do not like.
4. A good psychic can tell you the techniques, tools, and insights you need to know, use, and do, to change any outcome in your future into any outcome you desire.
5. It is very important that you make sure to do as you were instructed by the psychic.
6. Since every action creates a reaction, by consciously creating the correct actions beforehand, you are creating the future reactions you want to happen, therefore changing your future outcome.
For example, did you know that by burning a white candle while focusing on something you desire to happen in the future can change the outcome to your favor? But FIRST, you need to know WHAT is going to happen, before you can know WHAT you need to focus on changing.
WARNING!!! Do not randomly try this ancient candle buying technique without first consulting with a professional psychic, or you can create a real mess for yourself if you do not know what you are doing!!!
When Your Future Cannot Be Changed
1. When it has already happened.
2. Your future is continuously happening each moment. Right now is the future of the moment just one second ago!
3. Once something starts to happen that is not what you desire – it is too late to change it! At that point, a psychic can only tell you what the final outcome is going to be, and the affects it is going to have on your life and emotional state when it is all over.
4. When you do not know what is going to happen, because it is not possible to change what you do not know about!
Many people mistakenly believe that not knowing what is going to happen is better than knowing. But as you can see, not knowing is setting you up for disappointment, heartache, and pain. When you know your future beforehand, you then have the power to change it, so that you can live a happier and more peaceful life!
I would love to hear your comments about this!
Very informative, Thank you.
Would love to hear more about candle ritual.
The way I explained it is all you need to do. It is very simple to perform! Try it and let me know how it works for you 🙂
This has actually cross my mind as well, you can never change too much of your future. I don’t think that anyone can move to America when they are supposed to stay in the other country they where born in.
You can change ANYTHING in your future! Even where you live!!
Yearning to move back to Calif.
love your blog, horoscopes etc etc Tana! I would love to read more 🙂
I light a candle everyday to thank the universe and to ask for help. I wish I could afford to consult you Tana but having only one income and paying bills takes much all the money I earn. I visit your web site everyday and love the Horoscopes you post. Thanks again.
Thanks Lynn! Keep lighting those candles! 🙂
Why would randomly lighting a white candle while focusing on what I want in the future would potentially create a mess for me? For example, if I want to focus on the success of becoming pregnant via IVF while lighting a white candle, how would that potentially mess me up? Thanks! 🙂
Interesting blog, I did a Ouija board with my mum many years ago and I was huge sceptic, I asked my departed father who was moving the glass around if he could hear my thoughts, he said yes, I then asked many things in my head that my mum didn’t know and my Dad moved the glass correctly, this made me believe, I then asked will I be rich and famous, he said “no”
Since then I have secured the film rights to the biggest selling books of all time and I proceeded to get finance to make them in to a film (I’m a low budget film director).
But as yet many years later I still have the rights but just can’t seem to get the finance.
I’m always remembering what my Dad said, because if I got funding due to the nature of these books I would automatically make me rich and famous.
So where do I go from here! I hear my self saying “if life is set in stone then what is the point in living?” in fact what’s the point in dying if you become a spirit like my Dad and know the future then what’s the point? It would be worse than hell to live a life following a set path! not being able to change it.
Your advice is welcome….
your’e right and thank you for being there for me1