Is It Possible To Change Your Future?
People often ask me if “my future can be changed?” You may have heard that your future is set in stone.
You may also have heard about manifestation, and the ability to change your future. So you might be wondering,”Can my future be changed, or is it set in stone?”! There are two answers too this, “yes” and “no”.
When Your Future Can Be Changed
1. You need to first consult with a psychic who can tell you what is going to happen.
2. This allows you to know what is going to happen in your future BEFORE it happens.
3. This advanced knowledge allows you to take the necessary steps to change any future outcome you do not like.
4. A good psychic can tell you the techniques, tools, and insights you need to know, use, and do, to change any outcome in your future into any outcome you desire.
5. It is very important that you make sure to do as you were instructed by the psychic.
6. Since every action creates a reaction, by consciously creating the correct actions beforehand, you are creating the future reactions you want to happen, therefore changing your future outcome.
For example, did you know that by burning a white candle while focusing on something you desire to happen in the future can change the outcome to your favor? But FIRST, you need to know WHAT is going to happen, before you can know WHAT you need to focus on changing.
WARNING!!! Do not randomly try this ancient candle buying technique without first consulting with a professional psychic, or you can create a real mess for yourself if you do not know what you are doing!!!
When Your Future Cannot Be Changed
1. When it has already happened.
2. Your future is continuously happening each moment. Right now is the future of the moment just one second ago!
3. Once something starts to happen that is not what you desire – it is too late to change it! At that point, a psychic can only tell you what the final outcome is going to be, and the affects it is going to have on your life and emotional state when it is all over.
4. When you do not know what is going to happen, because it is not possible to change what you do not know about!
Many people mistakenly believe that not knowing what is going to happen is better than knowing. But as you can see, not knowing is setting you up for disappointment, heartache, and pain. When you know your future beforehand, you then have the power to change it, so that you can live a happier and more peaceful life!
I would love to hear your comments about this!