Here’s an easy meditation technique to use
So many people have emailed me telling me how they are controlled by their minds.
Many people wrote me asking me if I wrote that email for them – because that was exactly how their minds control them!
What causes your mind to feel out of control? What causes a person to be controlled by their mind?
The Most Common Thoughts That Cause You Stress
Here are the more common things that cause your mind to make your stomach feel in knots, causing you emotional pain and stress:
– Feeling afraid that you are never going to find love before you get too old.
– Get instant peace of mind with accurate answers
– Hurting inside because you wonder if the person you love will ever love you the way you love him or her.
When you feel worried or stressed, I can help relieve your worry by helping you find the answers you need during a psychic reading. Click here to learn more.
– Not knowing if your spouse or partner is cheating on you with another man or woman.
– Feeling afraid you are not going to be able to make it financially.
– Feeling afraid of losing your job.
– Worrying about someone you care about because they drink too much, use drugs, or do other destructive behavior that you know can cause them problems or harm.
– Feeling angry or resentful towards a friend, loved one, or coworker.
– Worrying about your health or the health of another person.
– Fearing you will never achieve your goals in life!
– Not having any friends.
– Feeling like life is just all of a sudden going wrong.
And the list goes on and on…
How To Calm Your Mind
There are many ways that you can learn to calm your mind, and there are a few types of meditation that are the most effective way to take back control of your mind.
Not all meditation is effective – but when you know the most powerful meditation methods that do work, you can start living a life of peace, happiness, and serenity.
You will discover that when you know the right methods for meditating, you will not only be able to control your mind, but you can then use your mind energy to change the outcomes of any situation!
Sound too good to be true? I am going to teach you a mediation that will not only calm your mind but also change an outcome to what you want it to be.
A Powerful Mind Calming Technique!
This powerful, ancient technique is only known to a few people. So please use this wisely and respectfully, and never for evil purposes, because you do not want to create bad karma for yourself.
1. Sit alone in a quiet place, with your hands resting on your knees palms up, and your feet flat on the ground.
2. Breath in and out using slow, controlled breaths, for about 5 minutes.
3. Next, start silently repeating the following mystical words to yourself:
** Rama, Sahir, Sahir, Apo, Apo, Ram (Pronounced “Ram” like CD ram, Ram-a, Saw-Here, Saw Here, Ah-Poe, Ah-Poe, Ram)
4. Continue repeating these words over and over again. As you are repeating these words, you will feel your mind starting to calm down.
5. After repeating these mystical words for about 3 minutes or so, start thinking about the situation that is causing you to fear, worry, stress, or obsessive thoughts, and then think about how you would like it to be or turn out.
6 Within one to two weeks, you will start seeing signs of changes in the situation.
7. Depending on what you are wanting to change, will determine how long it takes your desired outcome to come to complete fruition.
** These are ancient words that have been passed down orally for centuries. You will not find them written down anywhere. The translation means “Divine creator of life, Divine Creator of all, I ask for calmness of mind, and Divine help in creating this outcome for my life, my happiness, or my health”
Whenever you are stressed or worried throughout the day, silently repeat to yourself “Rama, Sahir, Sahir, Apo, Apo, Ram” and you will start feeling better.
I hope you will try this, and experience the power for yourself!
In light and peace,
P.S. Please email me back at this email address and let me know how it is working!
P.S.S. Please write me and say hello. I love getting your emails! I promise I will write you back!