How to Open Your Third Eye
When people hear about the Third Eye, some would automatically imagine a person who sees ghosts or other invisible beings.
While the Third Eye is often associated with the paranormal and the mystical, it’s more spiritual than most people think.
In fact, many will be surprised that all humans have the ability to use their Third Eye to sense things beyond their ordinary perception!
Opening your Third Eye is an easy feat, though, but it may take a lot of years of practice and psychic development before one can use the Third Eye to view the invisible world, which exists in the physical plane we live in.
Third Eye and the Pineal Gland
Mankind has been fascinated with the Third Eye since the birth of civilization.
The Third Eye is situated within the Pineal Gland—a gland, which is shaped like a pinecone and is located at the center of the human brain. The pineal gland is known as the “Center of Enlightenment” and the “Seat of the Soul”.
The Third Eye and the Pineal Gland can be seen in some of the earliest symbols of spiritual power. From the staff of Osiris in Ancient Egypt to the carved scepters of the Catholic bishops, you can see the pine cone in thousands of objects, which symbolize power and enlightenment.
Third Eye Chakra
The Third Eye is also called the Third Chakra or the Third Eye Chakra and is located at the center of the forehead, right between the eyebrows. Located all throughout your body, chakras are powerful energy centers where your spiritual power flows.
The Third Eye Chakra is most connected to psychic abilities and is responsible for being able to see visions of things that take place in the future, as well as the ability to observe auras and chakras.
While it usually takes plenty of meditation and training to stimulate the Third Eye, there are people who are more attuned to their intuitive side, which awakens a dormant Third Eye.
What Happens When Your Third Eye Is Open?
Are there changes in your life you just can’t explain? Do you feel as if you’ve awakened from a dream and you’re seeing the world with new eyes?
You may already be experiencing signs of an active Third Eye. Signs of an open Third Eye are:
- You might feel a dull sensation of pressure between the eyebrows, or a feeling of increased pressure in the head. This sensation might unexpectedly appear as if someone suddenly touched you on the forehead.
- You might have frequent headaches because of the increased pressure brought about by your spiritual eye-opening. These headaches can also be caused by the increasing energy released by your Third Eye.
- Light sensitivity can be experienced when the Third Eye is opening. You will begin to have a new awareness of light, such as seeing brighter and more vivid colors.
- You may develop sound sensitivity to certain kinds of tones, or your taste in music might change. Some people experience a rush of profound emotion when hearing high tones, while low tones are soothing and calming.
- You may notice a change in your diet once your Third Eye has been opened. Your body will go through an awakening process, which will make you more conscious about the energy you take in from food.
- An open Third Eye often leads to a feeling of gradual and continual change in your personality and the way you view life. Persons with an active Third Eye become less selfish and more tolerant because of their heightened spirituality.
- You may experience a change in thought patterns due to your deeper connection to your inner self. An active Third Eye allows you to identify with your real self, bringing you a new sense of confidence and strength. You will feel and know that your potential is limitless and the world is open to you.
- With an open Third Eye, psychic abilities such as clairvoyance, or the ability to see into the future, may begin to manifest. When your Third Eye is open, you become more sensitive to Spirit Guides and Angels due to your increased intuition.
- Increased foresight is one of the most obvious and definitive signs your Third Eye has been opened or is opening. You may begin to experience increased intuition, like, as you can tell what people want to do before they do it, or you can sense when something bad is going to happen.
If you’re not aware your Third Eye is open, you might become confused or even scared, especially if you’re experiencing signs of an active Third Eye.
Your Third Eye can also become overly active if you are not cultivating your newfound psychic abilities properly.
Can Your Third Eye Become Overly Active?
Although an open and active Third Eye is not something you should be afraid of, you must be careful about having an overly active Third Eye.
You might suddenly feel the energies and visions you are experiencing getting out of control. The information you are receiving may become chaotic and too much for you to handle.
Here are signs of an overactive Third Eye:
1. Physical manifestations
- vision problems
- sinus issues
2. Non-physical manifestations
- being judgmental
- mental fog
- feeling overwhelmed
- paranoia and/or delusions
If you feel like your Third Eye is more active than you can handle at the moment, there are things you can do to manage an overactive Third Eye:
- Meditation is the best way to counteract an overly active Third Eye. When you meditate, you nurture silence, which enables you to hear the wisdom of your Third Eye.
- Walk in nature for at least 30 minutes a day, or simply walk through your garden, or sit on the grass, or on the natural ground. Being close to nature grounds you and allows you to develop your Third Eye fully without being overwhelmed by your visions and other psychic abilities.
- A hyperactive Third Eye often leads to overindulging in daydreams or the fantasy world. Pay attention to your senses so you can stay grounded in reality.
Embrace Your Psychic Nature
We live in a world that closes the doorway to all things psychic from the moment we begin to understand the world around us. Most people are taught to ignore the spiritual and to build a separation between the self and the spirit.
Those who do not awaken their Third Eye run the risk of developing a blocked Third Eye chakra, which is almost as bad as, or even worse, than an overactive Third Eye.
If you often feel pessimistic, jealous, uncertain, or confused, you may have a blocked Third Eye. You should have your Third Eye chakra scanned to remove any blocks, which can cause these negative emotions.
For an overactive Third Eye, you should have a Chakra Balancing along with an Auric Cleansing to help restore stability to your energy centers and your overall health.
Your Path to Inner Balance And Peace
To get more information about these sessions, you can contact me by calling my office at 614-444-6334 or by clicking here and filling out the form on my Psychic Reading Page.
If You Enjoyed This Article, You Might Enjoy Reading These Other Articles, Too:
A Technique For How To Open The Third Eye
Psychic Kids: Does Your Child Have An Active Third Eye
No comments I just enjoy it, thanks, but I would prefer more courses for opening my third eye thanks a lot.
I have been able to see things before they happen, exact dates of events etc since a very small child. Good and bad, life and death. Very detailed also I just started to really Embrace my gift as the spirit of Truth it’s ALWAYS been EXTREMELY hard for me to be Dishonest, now I know why. Everything spirtual is of Truth at all times. I want to continue to learn about my gift I am 42 years old but I have never learned how to manifest things into my own life I have an interest in learning how to do that. I know my 3rd eye is open it’s just understanding it and everything that comes with it. I’ve walked this spirtual journey alone. Only trusting what I see, but this site has been helpful. Thank you so much!
My third eye opened on its own, I was not trying. I’m getting head acks now that, I never had before. I would like to know what happened to me when I first cleared my chackas. I could not do the chants, and was about to give up, and all if a sudden I started doing it, as if I knew how. My eyes were filled with tears when I was clearing my stumach chacka, I could not stop crying and did the chants so perfectly, as if I knew how. It was over whelming to say the least. I tryed to snap out of it, and got up and went to sit on my porch, I started doing it again, and tears flowing like a river, all of a sudden this clear glass shaped in a square appeared right before me ,with what looked like …it was either six are right white feathers in it, and two by two came out and crystalized right before me untill the glass thing was emptied, at this point ,I think I’m going crazy, I look down to see if it was on the floor and there was nothing. Right after, a very soft pleasant woman’s voice said ” Sharon …start to prepare yourself”. What does this mean, and what am I’m suppose to be preparing myself for? Am I going to die soon are something? I feel like I’m going crazy since this happened, but I’m as sane as sane can get. I have had strange things happen throu my life but never to this extent. Any help on what this means ,would be greatly appreciated . Thanks
I have not yet opened my third eye but I am ready .
I have never tried to open my 3rd eye, but I used to feel my brain was pressurized against my skull and my body will start to vibrate uncontrollably then I will hear voice speaking or seeing my spirit leaving my body and seeing spirit being. What can that be help me sometimes im scared.
My third eye was open in childhood i was sayd tings befor hapening i could see gosts and i was talked like an adult the signs you explain below i can see them in me and im thank full of god i can see things hapening befor it hapen and its a gift of god 😇 ,your page was usefull thank you#👍
I thought that this was interesting and potentially dangerous information. I’m wondering exactly how someone goes about getting scanned for the third eye, because as far as I know, nobody that I know has ever done this. Thank you and have a good day!