Interesting Questions To Ask A Psychic
In my last email I taught you 3 psychic techniques you can use to get a quick “yes” or “no” answer. These are very convenient techniques to know when you need a quick, accurate, “yes” or “no” answer. You can read that email by clicking here!
Today I wanted to talk about an email I received a few days ago, from a woman named Gloria. Here is the email she sent me:
I have wanted to have a psychic reading from you for a long time, but I have a question first. What are some of the reasons a person would decide to have a psychic reading?
I know this may seem like a basic question, but I would like to hear your answer. It would really help me understand the purpose of a psychic reading more.
Gloria G. Fayetteville, NC
I am so glad she asked me that question, because if one person has that question, I am sure other people will have the same question too. So here was my reply back to her:
Thank you so much for your email, and to answer your question, people have a psychic reading for many different reasons.
Some people want to know about love, and ask such questions as:
– Who is my soulmate?
– Will I ever meet my soulmate?
– Did I know such and such in a past life?
– Is the person I am with my soulmate?
– Is my spouse being faithful to me?
– Will I ever be back together with my ex?
– Does my spouse love me?
– Or any other questions they have about love…
A psychic reading will bring you peace of mind, relive the stress that comes from worry, and boost your sense of feeling back in control, by knowing the answers to your questions. I welcome you to schedule a reading with me by clicking here!
Some people want to know about money, and ask such questions as:
– Will I ever make more money?
– Will I ever hit the lottery?
– Will I get an inheritance?
– Am I blocking the flow of money into my life?
– Or any other questions they have about money…
Some people want to know about their career, and ask such questions as:
– Will I find a good job?
– What should I do for a career?
– Will I get a promotion at work?
– Am I in the right job?
– Will my boss and I get along better?
– Can I trust my coworkers?
– Would starting my own business be the right move for me?
– Or any other questions they have about their career…
Some people want to know about their family, and ask such questions as:
– Will my husband do okay at his job?
– Will my kids go to college?
– What careers should my children chose?
– Will my parents be ok?
– Or any other questions they have about their family…
Some people want to know about their health, and ask such questions as:
– Will I live a long time?
– How is my health energy looking?
– Do you see any unexpected illnesses?
– Are there any health problems in my family I need to be aware of?
– Or any other questions they have about health…
And a variety of other questions such as:
– What is my life purpose?
– What are my lucky numbers?
– What are my lucky days?
– What are my lucky colors?
– Who was I in a past life?
– How many past lives have I lived?
– What color is my aura?
– What are the names of my Spirit Guides and Guardian Angels?
– Or other various questions such as these.
So Gloria, as you can see, people ask a variety of questions, depending on what they want to know about as related to their own personal lives.
I always stress to my clients that there are no right or wrong questions, and there are no silly questions either. ANY QUESTION that you want to ask or know about, is an important question!
So I hope this answered your question Gloria.
If there is anything in your life that you need accurate answers to, insights into, or psychic guidance on what to do, I would like to encourage you to click here schedule a private reading, where you can ask me anything need to know about. I will be able to give you accurate answers and insights about anything you need or want to know!
You can also schedule a reading by calling my office at 614-444-6334.
Thank you for reading my email today and I hope we speak very soon 🙂
In light and peace,
I too would love a reading done by you in the future. My question is, how long does a reading last?