A Psychic Interpretation Of Dreams: Dreams Of A Loved One Who's Gone
What A Dream About Your Loved One Means
Loved ones who have passed from this physical world sometimes communicate with us in our sleep. When we sleep, our psychic abilities are stronger, because we are in a more open and receptive state, without the distraction of conscious thoughts and actions.
When your loved one attempts to contact you through a dream, often times they are there for a purpose and want to help you in some way. The interpretation of dreams where a loved one visits can be one or more of the following:
• They might be privy to some crucial information that can help you in your current journey.
• They might want to help alleviate some of your grief.
• Your departed loved one needs help from you.
Sometimes the person who has passed is not aware that they are no longer living, and continue to hang around their old residence or other places that they frequented.
How To Help A Loved One Who May Be Lost
When a loved one stays on the earth plane for a long period of time after their death, you can assisst them by telling them that they need to go towards the white light. Both the living and the departed have different journeys and must fulfill their earthly or after-life paths without each other.
Regardless of their purposes for appearing in your dream, the meeting of your loved one may induce a strong emotion that you wouldn’t normally experience in ordinary dreams. That emotion is the bridge between your soul and the departed’s soul…the connection that can’t be altered by the death of a physical body.
How To Make A Connection With Your Loved One In Your Dreams
If you would like to communicate with a departed soul in your dream, you can try the exercise below:
1. Keep him/her in your thoughts especially before going to sleep. If you are grieving, be patient with yourself.
2. Contact can happen in a few days or it can happen after many weeks. But if it is meant for you to be in touch with your loved one, it will happen.
3. Continue to pray for his/her soul and let them know that regardless of what happens, they will never leave your heart.
4. Lastly, if you do not receive dreams of your loved ones, keep in mind that we are not capable of remembering all of our dreams. Even if they had visited you while you were asleep, there is still a chance you will not be able to recall the experience when you wake up.
5. If you don’t remeber your dreams, before you go to sleep at night, simply ask to remeber them.
The interpretation of dreams about your loved ones may vary, because they are influenced by each person’s unique circumstances. But usually when a passed loved one appears in your dream it is a positive experience that can help both the dreamer and the departed.
I sincerely hope that this information will help yout heart heal faster, and your future to become brighte when you make contact with your loved one!