How Many Past Lives Have You Lived Before?
People sometimes claim how they feel that they are an “old soul”.
When people talk about an “old soul”, they don’t often understand that souls go through various phases of “reincarnation” until they reach a state of perfection.
What Is Reincarnation?
“Reincarnation, also called transmigration or metempsychosis, is the concept that the soul, or some aspect of the soul, is reborn into new lives. Depending on the religion or philosophy, the soul can appear incarnate in humans, animals or plants as it works its way toward an eventual escape from the cycle of birth, death and rebirth. Most religions that believe in reincarnation consider it the path to purity and salvation.”
– Sarah Dowdey in “How Reincarnation Works”
Reincarnation is not a new concept. Many of the world’s oldest religions teach it, including Buddhism and Hinduism.
Other religions talk about the “essence” of life — referred to as the soul in Christian traditions — which translates to consciousness in Buddhism, or a soul that keeps reincarnating in Hinduism.
Certainly, man’s understanding of the soul’s renewal, the so-called cycling and recycling of the human soul, may have originated from his observation of nature itself.
Plants grow, bear fruit, die, and then produce another seed — the process keeps repeating over and over again.
In my article, “Why do we Reincarnate?”, I simply define “Reincarnation” as “the process of death and rebirth of all life”.
The primary purpose of reincarnation is to perfect the human soul. In every lifetime, our souls go through a spiritual journey, by living a life based on the excesses or shortcomings of his or her karma.
Why People Seek A Past Life Reading
Think of the concept of karma as a bank of good deeds and bad deeds.
If you have more credits (good deeds) than debits (bad deeds), you earn yourself positive karma, and a better, more comfortable life in your next lifetime.
On the other hand, when you have more debits accumulated from your past lives, you are bound to have more difficult challenges in this lifetime or the next.
This process will keep repeating until such time that a soul has “burned off” all it’s bad karma and learned all the lessons that this life has to offer.
Until then, a soul will not be able to escape the cycle of reincarnation, and earn its place in a higher, more spiritual dimension.
There Are Two Ways To Eliminate Bad Karma
First, you can hasten the payment of your debts (bad karma) by choosing to live in inconvenience in your next life.
Second, with the help of a psychic, you can chant certain mantras to restore a healthy balance in your karma.
A past life reading can help you in the following ways:
1. Understanding your past so that you can cope or improve your life in this lifetime
2. Helps you find closure from a painful or traumatic event
3. Gives you peace of mind by better understanding the things that you may be sensing, such as a repetitive dream or vision
4. Understand your purpose for being reincarnated in this lifetime
5. Better understand yourself — why you tend to think, act, or feel the way you do, towards certain things, events, or people
Signs That Your Soul Has Reincarnated
There are signs to look for, that often indicate you have lived before:
1. Unexplainable memories. You may have experienced this at some point in your life, but probably couldn’t explain why you kept remembering a past life incident that makes your heart beat fast, or a place from a distant memory that wells up your eyes.
2. Dreaming the same dreams. In the psychic world, recurring dreams can be memories about a past life that you lived, trapped in your subconscious.
3. Retrocognition. This refers to the ability of the person to recall past events. It could be a distant memory of an event from a past life, or the vision obtained through a past-life regression session.
4. Deja vu. Almost everybody I know has had “I’ve seen this before moments”. When we experience such moments, there is something significant about that point in time — probably a lesson that you need to learn, or a warning to more carefully conduct your affairs.
5. Intuition. When you are in touch with your “gut feelings”, it’s because of your heightened connection with the spiritual realm.
6. Inexplicable obsession over certain places, periods, or genres. These simply remind you of your past lifetimes.
7. You are introverted and creative. You like being alone, and entertain thoughts of higher forms of knowledge, or contemplate on philosophies.
You thrive in philosophical discussions and feel a need to engage in such conversations. You tend to be inclined to the arts.
8. You like being in the company of people much older than yourself. You have a no-nonsense attitude about life. You prefer learning life’s lessons, rather than preoccupying yourself with treating your wrinkles.
9. Phobias. Unexplainable fear, may be rooted to your past life experiences. Fear of fire may be from a fire in your past life. Fear of confined spaces may have been a result of negative emotions you felt about getting locked up in a past life.
Knowing who you were in your past lives — your stature, behavior, personality, and character — will help you understand the karma that you are either enjoying or enduring in this lifetime.
It can also help you better understand your purpose for wanting to live in this lifetime, allowing you to higher chances of accomplishing your spiritual mission.
There are several means by which you can remember your past life:
- You can learn to meditate
- Participate in a hypnotic session of past life regression with the help of a trained psychic
- Or ask for a psychic reading of your past life.
A psychic who can access the Akashic Records will be very helpful in reconstructing your past lives, and helping you understand your past lives and deeds.
Do you want to know more about your past lives and eliminate bad karma? You can get in touch with me for a past life reading by clicking here. I will be happy to help you.
Did you like this article? Have you ever experienced something related to past lives? I’d love to hear about it in the comments below.
If You Enjoyed This Article, Here are Some Other Suggested Articles for You to Read: