How Your Past Lives Will Define The Quality Of Your Marriage
One of the painstaking struggles people often go through is making their marriage work.
So, if you are experiencing a difficult marriage, well, you’re not the only one.
Whether or not you believe in past lives, the truth is, the difficulties you are experiencing today are probably rooted in the relationships you have had in one of your past lives.
Do you have a past life?
Have you ever felt, “I know this place” when visiting somewhere you’ve never been before? Or thought to yourself, “I’ve seen that face” when you’ve meet for the first time?
The sight of a familiar place, or a person you think you’ve seen before, is no coincidence. It’s even a common experience for couples when they meet the very first time. How did you and your spouse meet? When you meet, did you experience any feelings of déjà vu?
There is a reason why you were born in this lifetime – for you to right certain wrongs that you had committed in some of your past lives.
You can think of it as an unfinished business, and until you close the deal, you will keep reliving the same scenarios in this life, over and over again — until you finally learn the lesson needing learned.
Marriage is one of the major ways we learn these lessons…
How Your Past Life Affects Your Present Relationships
Your present relationships, including your spouse, family, friends, and even the vendor at a local farmers’ market, all have a role to play in your life.
You did not marry your spouse, nor were you born to your parents, out of mere coincidence.
In most cases of the past life relationships I’ve seen, people often just trade places.
Your mother may have been your daughter in one of your past lives, or your husband may have been your wife in a past life.
What determines all of the circumstances in your life is karma.
Things You Need To Know About Karma
- Karma is the luggage that you carry lifetime after lifetime. The more bad deeds you commit, the more you carry, and vice versa.
- When you carry more bad karma than good karma, you will live a more difficult life, and experience more difficult relationships, including your marriage.
Your goal, therefore, is to lighten your load. And the only way that you can do that is to pay your dues, so-to-speak.
- Karma works under the principles of the Universal Laws, which are consistent with what you probably know as the Golden Rule — “Do unto others as you would want others to do unto you”?
- Karma will keep catching up with you until you do the right thing. So until a wrong deed is corrected, you, and all the people involved in your life will keep repeating and reliving the same episode, lifetime after lifetime. Until such time that you learn to overcome your karma, due to a higher form of understanding and growth in your life”.
How To Tell If You Are In A Karmic Relationship
Marriage often brings out the best and the worst in people.
Marriage is often a more difficult relationship to nourish and to maintain, compared with other relationships we have in life.
That’s because marriage is one way karma can show up in our lives. Remember, being married to your spouse is no coincidence. You and your spouse have karma between the two of you, sometimes good, and sometimes bad.
Under normal circumstances, your marriage, along with your choice of a spouse, involves free will. However, there are instances where some marriages happen mainly to serve karmic purposes.
This does not mean they cannot work out, it only means your relationship will have more struggles than most.
Here are signs that tell if you are in a negative karmic relationship:
- If you feel like everything with your spouse is difficult. No matter what adjustments you make, it seems you always end up feeling like your spouse and your marriage is a heavy baggage to carry
- Your relationship is on again, then off again. And nothing about your marriage is stable.
- You or your spouse are always leaving, or you are always driving each other out from your home
Karmic relationships are meant for you and your spouse to learn a lesson that only the two of you can teach each other.
And because both have your free will, you and your spouse can also choose to keep your marriage alive and work things out!
Choosing to stay, as long as you work things out, can result in a happier marriage than you both may ever have imagined!
How To Improve Karma In Your Marriage
Whether your marriage is rooted in a karmic soulmate or twin flame relationship, you will naturally experience roadblocks along the way.
So, if you and your spouse are wanting to stay together, then there are definitely some things that both of you can do to improve your relationship and to experience more happiness and fulfillment in your marriage.
Remember, karma is only a means to an end, and the “end” is the lesson you need to learn
Often, these lessons require us to set aside our human nature and learn to embody more of our divine virtues, such as patience and forgiveness.
Steps For Resolving Any Negative Karma In Your Marriage
So here are so steps you can take to improve the negative karma in your marriage:
Step 1: Recognize the ways you may have wronged your spouse.
You can seek out a past life reading, past life regression, hypnosis, or an Akashic Records reading to help you clearly see your part.
Step 2: Ask for forgiveness
A step in reversing or eliminating the negative karma is by talking to your spouse and asking for forgiveness.
Step 3: Forgive yourself
When you finally know about the bad deeds you’ve committed against your spouse in one of your past lives, you may feel bad about it, but keep in mind that now, is the moment, it is time to forgive yourself for what you did.
Step 4: Forgive your spouse
Whether you have been wronged by your spouse in this life, or in your past life, also be willing to forgive all of his or her shortcomings.
Step 5: Forget
Do not allow the thoughts of hurtful events in the past to linger in your head.
Step 6: Meditate
Make meditation a regular part of your daily routine. Meditation will help you improve any negative past life karma by bringing pure energy into your marriage.
Can A Past Life Reading Help You Create More Happiness In Your Marriage?
A past life reading can be an essential tool for restoring your health and happiness, and by supporting your love struggles in the following ways:
- It will help you understand the underlying reasons for your unhappy marriage
- It will help you see into your past lives so you can analyze your marriage based on the principles of karma
- It will help improve the circumstances of your marriage
If you’d like to know more about how your past lives are contributing to your unhappy marriage, you can get started in letting the healing begin by clicking here now and scheduling a Past Life Reading.
If You Enjoyed Reading This Article, You May Also Find The Following Articles Helpful To You: