Many Ways You Can Use Positive Affirmations
So I hope you tried the powerful affirmation I sent out a few emails ago that can be used to eliminate stress.
It was the affirmation I designed for my friend, and I just spoke with him again yesterday, and he told that the affirmation I formulated for him has totally changed his life! He told me he now feels virtually stress-free about the things that used to stress him out.
As a matter of fact, he told me he sleeps better than he has for over 10 years or more! And just in case you didn’t read my last email, if you haven’t, then you need to go back into your inbox and read it. It is that important to know about!
What most books about positive affirmation don’t talk about are all the other ways you can use an affirmation. They don’t talk about it either because they have never been trained properly about them, or how to formulate them the right way!
And there are NO BOOKS that exist that talk about the importance of combining Sanskrit words to make an affirmation more powerful.
And in case you didn’t know this, Sanskrit is one of the oldest languages in the world! It is also a language that is highly charged with strong vibrational spiritual energy. This is why combining certain words from Sanskrit into an affirmation makes the affirmation extremely powerful!
The Many Ways You Can Use Positive Affirmations
Affirmations can be formulated that will eliminate, enhance, or manifest many things. They can
– Open your heart more to love
– Heal deep hurts from a bad relationship
– Heal the pain of your childhood
– Release the fear or sadness caused by any bad experience that may have left you feeling emotionally wounded.
Affirmations can also be formulated to raise your vibrational energy so that you can:
– Attract wealth
– Attract love
– Attract angelic protection
– Or anything you want to attract more of in your life
They can also be formulated to:
– Protect you from negative people
– Protect you from Energy Vampires
– Protect you from bad experiences
– Protect you from people that will only end up hurting you (love interests, coworkers, bosses, negative relative, etc)
Positive affirmations are powerful tools that can be used for changing, eliminating, or attracting virtually anything, as long as they are formulated properly, and specifically, for the vibrational energy resonations of the person using them.
I hope this has served you!
In light and peace,
P.S. I am so excited to be able to help you to manifest your desires!!