Precognition – 4 Tips To Develop It
Precognition, also known as second sight,allows your mind to glimpse information that is likely to occur in the future. Fully understanding precognition, and utilising it’s power will open your awareness to a whole new world out there!
Precognition – Seeing Into The Future?
Second sight is the ability to gain psychic awareness of a future eevnt through extra sensory perception (ESP). It is your mind’s paranormal ability to perceive events, situations, occurrences, or thoughts, prior to their happening.
It can be described as picking up information using your “sixth sense”, and these psychic visions are seen in your mind’s eye, rather than with your physical eyes.
This psychic power manifests in several ways; through dreams, symbols, hunches, flashes, intuition, or gut feelings. To fully utilize your precognitive abilities, you must be able to recognize it’s signs.
Types of Precognitive Abilities
There are several types of precognitive abilities such as:
• Astrological Divination /Stargazing: – Allows you to predict the future by observing stars or celestial bodies.
• Accelerated Probability– Predicting the outcome of events.
• Abacomancy – The ability to view the future in smoke, sand, or dust.
• Danger Intuition – The ability to see into the future when immediate danger is present.
• Flash Precognition – This occurs as flashes of information and is described as the power to see things either seconds or minutes before they happen.
• Precognitive Dreaming – This allows you to see the future in your dreams. These dreams are either symbolic, direct, or occur from the perspective of another person.
• Precognitive Artistry – Painting, sketching, or drawing the future. These visions are seen in your mind’s eye while you are in a subconscious state of mind.
• Premonition / Presentiment – Predicting information about the future that ny using your intuitive senses, emotions, or feelings.
How To Heighten Your Precognitive Abilities
Psychic abilities exist within each person a subconscious level. Everyone can learn to awaken and use them to benefit their life. Below are some things you can do to start becoming more aware of your sixth sense!
1. Be Receptive – There are many signs that your subconscious mind will send you that point towards precognition. Be receptive to them. They may come to you in the form of symbols, thoughts, feelings, or physical sensations.
beocme aware of your impulses and intuition.
2. Keep a Dream Journal – Recording your dreams will help you document and analyse patterns of events.
3. Practice Remaining Calm – When you have a calm, serene demeanour, you are more receptive to the emotional states of the people around you. So try to eliminate your stress, because stress makes it difficult for you to recognize your psychic signals.
4. Live in the Moment – Constant obsession about future or past events can make you oblivious to the psychic signs of things that are to come! Embracing the here and the now will help you to become receptive to the wealth of information your psychic mind will bestow upon you.
Did You Know?
When Sir Winston Churchill would travel in his car. He always sat on his favourite side, but one day he changed sides becauses he reported having a gut feeling to do that. Later that day, as he was being driven, a bomb exploded. Tbhis caused the car to rise up on two of its side wheels, but because of where he was sitting, Churchill’s weight balanced it out, and the car did not overturn. If Winston Churchill had not paid attention to his ‘gut feeling’ that day, he probably would have been killed.
Abraham Lincoln had a dream about a funeral at the White House. Two weeks before he was assassinated in 1865, he told his wife that in the dream, he asked someone who was in the casket, and they replied, “the president of the United States”. Neither he nor his wife took this dream to mean anything; which might explain why on the night of the assassination they gave his bodyguard the night off.
Learn to start paying attention to the compelling signs, symbols, and signals, that you may sense, because it is more than likely that the power of your precognition is trying to communicate with you.
Precognition may manifest itself to you in what may seem like jumbled pieces of a jigsaw puzzle. but by having this awareness, you can can learn to put the pieces together, and reveal the mystery within their meanings.