Precognition: Using It To See The Past And The Future!
You’ve probably encountered the word precognition, or the psychic ability to see the future, but did you know that alongside future sight is the psychic gift called retrocognition, or the psychic ability to see the past?
Seeing what has already happened is just as powerful and useful as looking ahead. In fact, by looking into the past you can better idea of will happen in the present, and in the future.
Looking Into The Past Can Enlighten You In The Present
By looking onto the past, you can get to know a things about a person, such as why they have certain fears or phobias, or react negatively to a certain topic. Also, by looking back, you can have a better understanding of what is currently happening, such as why your friend’s life has suddenly taken a bad turn. You may find that it could be due to a cursed antique, or a memory that has come back to haunt them.
Different Ways That You Can See The Past
Here are some of the more common ways that retro cognition is experienced:
• The most basic way that you see the past is when you realize that an event or a place looks familiar when in fact, you’ve never seen it before. This is called déjà vu!
• You may also have a sudden flash or vision in your mind when you enter a room, a house, or a certain area. You may see an event that took place there previously, such as an act of violence.
• You may go into a semi-trance state and see a “movie” in your mind about an event that took place years back.
• You could be walking, when you suddenly find yourself in a time zone that isn’t the present. When you look around, people may be wearing clothes from the 1700s and instead of cars, there are carriages.
• Or you could have a vision of yourself living a life that is yours, and yet not your present life. This is when you get a glimpse of who you were in a past life.
You may also touch an object, and a sudden flash of the past becomes vivid in your mind. You may see a person, place, or event that is connected to the object that you touch. This is called psychometry, wherein you sense the energy that has been imprinted on the object.
How To Develop Your Retro cognition Skills
Insights of the past may come to you through your different psychic senses, and they can happen spontaneously, or by will. When this happens unexpectedly, you may be caught by surprise, until you recognize that what you’ve experienced was an event from the past.
Here is a technique you can use to develop this skill:
- The easiest way to start developing your retro cognitive skills is by touching an object that belongs to someone else.
- Seek the help of a friend to assist you with this exercise, and it’s best if you choose someone who’s supportive of your endeavor.
- Ask your friend to bring one of their possessions, preferably one that you don’t know the history of and is something that they use often. It could be a piece of jewelry, a coin purse, a key ring, a pen, or something similar.
- Go to a quiet room where you can concentrate without any disturbance or distraction.
- Relax and have your friend hand you the object. Allow yourself to sense the energy from the item, and make sure not to rush.
- Tell your friend whatever it is that comes to your mind, such as feelings, sensations, images, scents, and sounds. Do not censor or try to make sense of your insights.
- Your friend will affirm if your insights are accurate.
- Do this exercise regularly, and keep a journal to track your progress.
- Additionally, whenever you walk into a room, become aware of the sensations that you get.
Don’t worry if you have little success at first. It takes practice and time to develop the confidence to “listen to your inner mind.” The real secret to retro cognition as well as precognition is awareness.
Also, remember that your ability to see the past may manifest itself in different ways, such as through visions, feelings, being psychically “transported” back in time, or through dreams. By developing this psychic skill, you will have a better understanding of the present by means of those insights from the past.