The Psychic Power Of Smell: Using Your Nose To Read Others – Tana Hoy
Did you know that scents have the power to ignite emotions, memories, and attraction? So it's makes sense that people pay ample attention to how they smell. But did you know that scents also stir your psychic senses, and by developing your psychic sensitivity to different smells, you can improve your day-to-day life?
The psychic power of scents works in two ways. Both are equally important, which is why you need to train yourself to be sensitive to both:
Using Your Nose As A Psychic Tool
Being constantly aware of the smells around you can greatly improve your day-to-day life, both in the physical and psychic realms. It helps you in:
• Reading people. Smells can evoke psychic impressions, as well as allow you to read other people, such as when they're attracted to you, or if they're sick. You can also psychically "smell deception", or if the person you're talking to is uneasy, scared, or annoyed.
• Conjuring memories. Smells can make you remember long-forgotten people, places, or events in your life. You can even associate certain colognes to specific individuals, and a whiff of their perfume, even when worn by someone else, can make old feelings come bubbling up to the surface.
• Relaxing and meditating. Soothing scents can ease your tense muscles, and relieve your stress. They also help you reach a meditative state, causing you to become more receptive to psychic predictions and insights.
• Sensing danger. The distinct odor of gas, spoiled food, rotting meat, and the like, warns you of danger, and puts you in a more alert mode. You can also "smell" danger, meaning that you can intuitively smell that "something isn't right."
• Smelling the energy of a location. You may not realize it, but your psychic sense of smell tells you so much about the aura of a room when you enter it. You can "practically smell" how friendly a place is, or how much negative energy is in it.
• Sensing spirits and ghosts. As psychic mediums will attest, spirits and supernatural beings sometimes leave traces of scents, such as cologne, tobacco, leather, among others.
How You Psychically Smell To Others
Incidentally, the scent you radiate also reveals much about you. Other people, especially those with well-developed psychic senses, can detect if you have an underlying illness, if you're attracted to someone, if you're not telling the truth, among other things.
People emitting repulsive odors, both psychically and physically, may be suffering from an imbalance in their chakras (the body's energy centers). Blocked chakras prevent positive energy from flowing freely through the body, which can eventually affect one's physical body. This can result in certain unattractive smells like bad breath, or even body odor.
Also, an individual's aura (the invisible energy field that surrounds a person) may also emit an unpleasant psychic smell if the person is harboring negative energies like resentment, deceit, rage, and so on.
Furthermore, if a room stinks of sulfuric smells, it could mean that an evil spirit is present.
The Power Of Scents
The power of scents can be used to improve your life in two ways. First, by developing your clairalience (psychic sense of smell), you can use your sense of smell to receive intuitive insights.
And second, by being constantly aware of the smell that you emit, or which scent you need to put in a room, you can have a certain level of control over the people around you.
Being aware of the psychic power of scents by giving your sense of smell a bit more attention can greatly improve, and even change, your life!
A psychic reading, will let you know if there's a need to balance your chakras so that you can exude an irresistible "psychic scent" to those around you.
Click here to learn more!