Questions You Need To Ask (Part 1)
It's been a pretty amazing time lately. Energetically speaking, that is!
The world is also going to be going through major energy transitions in 2017. I receive emails almost daily from people asking me why certain things are all of the sudden starting to happen in their lives!
Some people experience lots of ups, and then all of the sudden, they are hit with some major downs.
If you remember in earlier emails, I had told you that these things are going to happen in 2017!
Your Akashic Records reflect why you chose to be born during these trying times. They reveal many things about your life. Things from this life, and information about ALL of your past lives!
This is a time to be asking yourself several questions, and it is also a time to be seeking out the answers!
Here are the questions you should be asking, and seeking the answers to in 2017:
- What is my life purpose? In other words, what was i born to do in this life?
- Do I have a soul mate? Am I with my true soul mate?
- What do I need to make myself the happiest I can be?
- Can I make more money, and what can I do to make that happen now?
- Is my job secure? What can I do to advance in it?
- How is my health? Are there any changes I can make to insure a longer life for me or my loved ones?
- Are there any health concerns i need to look out for?
- Will my children be ok?
- Is there anything I need to know that I do not know I need to know?
All of these answers are found in your Akashic Records!
So when you have your next reading with me, make sure to ask me the questions that seem to resonate with you the most! The answers are already recorded in your records, you just need to remember to ask me to access them and give you the answers you seek! So make a note of this, and don't forget to ask me when we talk next!
I hope you are doing well, and I look forward to talking to you again soon!
In light and peace,
To Schedule Your Psychic Reading:
P.S. In my next email, Part 2 of the 3-part teaching series, I am going to teach you how to take productive action!