The Difference Between A Soulmate And A Twin Flame
There has been a lot of confusion between what is a soulmate and what is a twin flame. In your quest for love, it is important to know the difference between a soulmate and a twin flame.
What Is A Soulmate?
A soulmate is simply, the mate of your soul. Soulmates travel with you and your soul group in each incarnation.
Soul groups are groups of souls that are strongly linked together in order to help each other in their different lives. They form instant connections, and there is no limit as to how many soulmates you can have.
Members of the same soul group usually get along great, but soulmates have problems between them like everyone else, because these “problems” help you grow together spiritually.
This can explain why a couple would get married and feel so right for each other at one point in their lives, and then get divorced years later claiming that they are no longer in love with each other. They seem to have outgrown each other spiritually, and need to search out other soulmates to further their growth.
Signs To Tell If Someone Is Your Soulmate
Here are some signs that can tell you if the person is your soulmate:
1. They are a romantic partner that you deeply care for.
2. You naturally get along with them and make an instant connection.
3. You teach each other a lot about life.
4. You have many things in common, and you are able to carry long conversations with them.
5. They are usually in your life for a long period of time.
6. They nurture or challenge you to become a better person.
What Is A Twin Flame?
A Twin Flame goes back to the beginning of time when our souls were first made. It is said that we were once one soul with two flames inside of us. One half was masculine, and one half was feminine.
Then our soul was divided into two souls, and set forth to learn different lessons as different souls. As two halves, we are able to learn and grow faster than we would just being one whole.
When both twin flame souls have reached their highest spiritual growth, they will be able to reunite and become one being again. At this point, they will have accomplished all that they had to learn throughout their different lives on the earth plane.
Reuniting With Your Twin Flame
When you are finally reunited with your twin flame, it feels like a homecoming, a filling of a void that you carried with you since you were separated. Twin flame love is the ultimate, deepest love, any soul will ever experience.
When you are with your twin flame, you will experience an accelerated spiritual awakening. Often times you will accomplish great feats together that you wouldn’t have been able to do if you were still without your other half.
Sometimes, there are couples who work together so well, and they stay united for all of their lives. They build powerful business empires, or easily raise a big family together. Sometimes they are called power couples, but they are really twin flames.
How To Tell Is Someone Is Your Twin Flame
Here are some signs that can tell you if a person is your twin flame:
1. You have had dreams or visions of this person for a long time.
1. You know they are your twin flame immediately when you meet them. There is no question about it.
2. You have the peaceful feeling of being complete; of being one. You feel a total trust and acceptance of them, and yourself.
3. Your mind and body is strengthened. Your true self shines, and you let go of your insecurities.
4. You have very similar features and tastes in many things. You will also have extreme differences that force you to balance each other out.
5. You have a psychic connection, such as a feeling when the other person is hurt, even though you are not near each other physically.
6. Your skill sets complement each other, and you are able to accomplish more as a team.
The Difference Between A Soulmate And A Twin Flame
Knowing the differences between a soulmate and a twin flame matters because it can affect how you make decisions in your love life.
Here are the main differences between a “soulmate” and a “twin flame”:
1. You can have more than one soulmate, but you will always have only one twin flame.
2. You can be strongly attracted to your soulmate, but with your twin flame, you have no doubt that they are “the one”.
3. You will encounter a soulmate in many incarnations, but you may only encounter a twin flame in one life, and only when you are ready to meet them.
4. Soulmates will always be able to teach you something, and should be welcomed into your life at any time, especially while you are spiritually growing. With twin flames, unless the timing is absolutely perfect, they will not enter your life. Because if either of you are not yet ready for your reunion, it wiould only be a tumultuous relationship.
5. As a wise soul once said, “Soulmates guide you towards completion, but a twin flame IS your completion.”
6. A soulmate can not be your twin flame. There may be exceptions out there, but for the most part, there is a reason that you were separated from your twin flame in the first place. That was because you were suppose to grow and learn more on your own paths, before reuniting again as one.
Sometimes we think we are ready to meet our twin flame, only to find we are forcing the situation out of loneliness for our other half. It is best to just let life guide you to whatever exciting people you will meet next.
And when your soul is ready, you will not only meet someone who seems to be a soulmate, but you will also know from the first meeting, that they are indeed, your twin flame.