7 Gems And Crystals With The Strongest Healing Powers
Do you like wearing gems and crystals, or keeping them around you? If yes, then good for you!
Gems and crystals are not only great for fashion or decorative purposes. Some of them are also ideal for helping keep your body, mind, and spirit in balance.
There are gems and crystals that are used in alternative medicine, and they are effective in keeping negative energy that leads to ailments, at bay.
Based on my experience, here are the 7 gems and crystals with the strongest healing powers:
If you are chronically fatigued, wearing the crystal known as Citrine, or carrying a small piece of it around in your pocket or purse can help a lot in re-energizing.
Citrine capably keeps negative energy in check.
Other uses of Citrine for healing include:
- Keeping your digestive system functioning well, so that you’ll be less prone to instances of feeling gassy or bloated, and will be able to minimize instances of other kinds of stomach upsets.
- Keeping your thyroid gland in tiptop condition. This is ideal, because the thyroid is in charge of how your body uses your energy. When your thyroid gland is in good condition, your energy flow will be more manageable.
- Keeping your moods stable, such that bouts of depression occur less often, if at all. You will also gain a more positive outlook and thus, your focus will increase, because you will no longer be as distracted by petty annoyances.
2) Rose Quartz
The beauty of Rose Quartz is reason enough to wear it or carry it around. But the fact that it is a good helper for purification and for managing emotional problems makes it even more valuable.
If you seek calmness and healing of your emotional torments, Rose Quartz is your friend.
Other uses of Rose Quartz for healing include:
- Helping you with breathing, particularly if you are the type who hyperventilates easily when faced with problems or stressful situations.
- Keeping degenerative conditions at bay, including Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
- Increasing your fertility, and similarly increasing your chances of conceiving a child (assuming you are still within the average reproductive age range).
Use Aventurine to accessorize your outfits, and you’ll eventually see and feel the changes, particularly in the way you face your mornings.
Do you miss feeling excited and hopeful about the coming of each new day? If so, it may be because your energy fields are blocked. Aventurine can help clear the energy blocks away!
If you want to feel revitalized, equipped with a new and fresh outlook that will increase your opportunities for tapping into abundance and self-confidence, make sure you have some Aventurine with you.
Other uses of Aventurine for healing include:
- Keeping your emotional health in check by removing a sense of despair and replacing with hope and optimism.
- Removing self-doubt and increasing your perception of your self-worth.
- Helping you become more tolerant of others, and seeing them as people who can help you, instead of being burdensome.
Turquoise has long been a gemstone treasured for its elegant look and sophisticated appeal when set in jewelry.
If you find it difficult to tell others about what you truly feel, especially in stressful situations, you could end up creating toxins inside you because of all the negative energy that you are pushing down. A gemstone made of Turquoise can help you immensely with this problem.
Turquoise helps you to improve your skills at self-expression, without being pushy or rude.
Other uses of Turquoise for healing include:
- Protecting you against injury caused by accidental falls, because it helps you keep a good physical sense of balance.
- Faster wound healing.
- Helping your tired and sore muscles recover more easily. This is particularly helpful if you engage in heavy physical activities, such as lifting during a workout.
Amethyst is another gemstone that, like Turquoise, has been in great demand for accessories and in jewelry for thousands of years. That’s because its violet hues call to mind distinct stylishness.
However, aside from its fashionable uses, Amethyst is also a wonderful gem for helping protect against drunkenness. In fact, the name “Amethyst” comes from the Greek phrase a methystos, meaning “not drunk.”
If you are fond of having a nightcap or two, or partying with friends, Amethyst should be one of your trusted companions.
Other uses of Amethyst for healing include:
- Protecting you from the harmful effects of stress, by not only helping stressful energy dissipate around you, but also helping your body excrete this stress efficiently.
- Helping you get over your reliance on addictive substances, such as nicotine in cigarettes.
- Helping you recover more easily from psychic attacks of various kinds.
Read: The Many Negative Energy Affects From a Psychic Attack
Shungite is an excellent choice for protection against Electric and Magnetic Fields (EMF).
Are you worried about Electric and Magnetic Fields (EMF)? If so, you’re not alone! The energy from EMF is all around you these days. From your microwave oven, to your smartphone and computers -EMF surrounds you! There is no escaping EMF unless you are a hermit who lives in a cave.
Granted, it’s still a matter of debate on how much EMF can damage your body at the cellular or DNA level. However, given that the possibility is there, combined with the frequency of use of appliances and gadgets that emit EMF, it’s better to be safe than sorry. That’s where the helpfulness of Shungite comes in.
Shungite is an excellent choice for protection against EMFs.
Shungite is one of the most ancient healing stones. It was discovered in Russia, and it is said to be rare. As the only organic source of fullerenes, it is valuable to the medical community because fullerene is used for antioxidant activity, antiviral activity, and drug delivery in the body.
Other uses of Shungite for healing include:
- Helping absorb air pollutants, thus helping your burdened lungs and skin recover faster.
- Quickly helping you with spiritual grounding, to prevent going through life with a sense of confusion and lack of balance.
- Absorbing negative psychic energy from your immediate environment, thus reducing your chances of falling into a weakened state.
Jade is a gemstone that’s a favorite of the ancients. From the Eastern to the Western hemispheres of the world, Jade was prominently a part of the life of royals. Eventually, it also became used by people with no royal heritage.
Jade is very useful for keeping you become serene, and stay calm even when faced with situations that greatly test your patience. It can lessen migraines and stiff necks associated with stressful conditions.
Other uses of Jade for healing include:
- Providing you with soothing energy when you are feverish and/or fatigued.
- Relaxing your tense muscles and helping you to maintain better physical balance.
- Addressing insomnia and bouts of restlessness, by keeping your body and mind in an even, relaxed condition.
These 7 gems and crystals are among my favorites because of their very helpful healing powers. In fact, during a psychic reading, I often advise my clients on which gems or crystals they should wear that are suited to their personality and life situations.
For guidance on what gems or crystals would be best for you, book a psychic reading now.
What about you? Do you have any favorite gems or crystals of your own?
If You Enjoyed This Article, Here are Some Other Suggested Articles for You to Read:
Gemstones and Crystals – Discover Their Magical Powers
Crystals And Their Meaning – Everything You Need To Know
Agate: The Magical Gemstone For Protection
How To Protect Yourself From Curses And Other Negative Energy
Lithomancy: A Powerful Divination Technique Using Stones
Seems I am going to go pick up some Citrine… I’m not a fan of the color yellow… but I could really use some help with being awake in the morning. …and not being so depressed, though I’m hoping my current spell is short lived.
I’ve been recently using Amethyst at work, and gotta say, I’m less stressed about my coworkers- and they haven’t been as mean as they were before I brought the Amethyst in. That is pretty remarkable.