Using Telepathy To Get Someone To Notice You – by Tana Hoy
If you’re like most people, then you’ve probably experienced being ignored by someone who you want to notice you. It could a family member, your boss, or someone you have a crush on. I am going to teach you how you can send psychic thoughts to get the attention that you desire.
How To Send Thoughts To Another Person
You can send thoughts to other people by means of telepathy. With the use of your mind, you can communicate information to other people, and because you’re sending your messages directly to their mind, they won’t be able to ignore you, or your message for very long.
There are many different ways that you can use the power of your mind, and thought transference comes in two major forms:
• Telepathic Transmission or Telepathic Communication is the ability to send your thoughts to someone’s mind.
• Telepathic Reception or Telepathic Perception is the ability to receive information from another person’s mind.
If you can develop both telepathic abilities, you can have active psychic “conversations” with someone from across the room. You can even act as a kind of “relay station”, allowing you and several of your friends can have a mental “conference” even when you’re not seated together.
Developing Your Ability To Send Out Your Thoughts
People’s minds have the natural defense of being psychically closed off for many good reasons. Two of the most important ones are:
• To keep people’s minds from being flooded with other individuals’ thoughts. Imagine if you received thoughts from everyone in the subway all at once!
• And to keep your thoughts private. Think of how embarrassing it would be if everyone on the subway received your thoughts!
Now, once you open your mind to send your thoughts to someone, you’re technically “breaking open a locked door” and weakening your mind’s natural defense. Therefore, before you try to develop your telepathic transmission abilities, you need to know how important it is to take extra measures to fortify your mind’s defenses, because you don’t want to let your thoughts leak out.
Steps To Develop Telepathic Transmission
When you’re starting to send out your thoughts, the first thing you need is to focus and control your mind. Here are the basic steps that you need to follow:
• Spend time daily meditating. Learn to empty your mind from worries and other concerns.
• Focus on a single thought. For example, visualize a dripping faucet, or a single leaf swaying in the breeze.
• Hold this thought for as long you can.
• After a few minutes, relax your mind try it again.
• Do this for 5 minutes each day.
The more you do this exercise, the longer you will be able to hold the thought, and the better you will become at controlling your mind.
When you’re confident that you can hold a thought for a few minutes without drifting off, you can ask a friend to practice with you. Choose someone who’s open to the idea of telepathy. Then try the following exercise together:
• Find a quiet room where the two of you won’t get distracted or disturbed.
• Sit opposite each other and relax. Both of you need to be comfortable and at ease.
• For starters, you can bring out two pictures, such as a photo of a green leaf and a red balloon, and place them between you and your friend.
• Without giving your friend any signal or indication, select one of the pictures in your mind.
• Now, focus on the image and allow it to be vividly imprinted inside your head. You may close your eyes as you stare at the picture in your mind.
• Deliberately send out the thought to your friend. Visualize yourself telling him or her which picture you’ve chosen. You can also imagine yourself taking the picture and showing it to him or her.
• Your friend can tell you which picture they believe you’ve chosen.
• Do this up to five times per sessions. More tha that will cause your your mind to become very tired.
• Keep a journal of your progress, describing the exercise.
As you become better, you can increase the number of pictures to three, then four, then five.
You can then stop using pictures altogether, and think of numbers, or suits in a deck of cards (without the cards), or the objects in the room that you’re in. You can then move on to sending the images of family members or mutual friends.
Once you’re comfortable with this stage of the exercise, and your friend is able to receive a good number of images, you can move on to sending simple messages to your friend such as, “What color is your shirt?”
I do need to emphasize that after each exercise, you have to spend a few minutes closing your mind. You can do this by imaging yourself switching off a radio or turning off the TV. Remember that you don’t want to transmit your thoughts at random.
You will need to invest a lot of time and effort in developing this psychic ability, but it’s fun and it’s worth it. In no time at all, you will be able to send your thoughts deliberately to anyone, and they won’t be able to help but take notice of you.
If you would like to schedule a private psychic reading with Tana Hoy, you can get more information by clicking here.