Using Automatic Writing To Communicate With Your Guides
Automatic writing, also called spirit writing, is a way to channel information gained from spirit guides using a pen and paper, or your computer.
Spirit writing allows you to gain spiritual information and is also a way to ask questions to your guides, as well as find answers to solve your problems.
One interesting fact about this form of writing is that it is actually a form of channeling, which is why spirit writing is also good training for new psychics who want to develop their mediumship skills.
What Is Channeling?
Channeling is a form of communication between a human being and a spirit guide. Channeling is usually done by a channeler or a Psychic Medium, where the channeler serves as an interpreter, relaying the message of the spirit guide, in the form of speaking the words being heard inside his or her head.
And in the case of spirit writing, you are the channeler putting what you hear into writing.
What Types of Entities Should You Channel?
You can channel any kind of spirit that you want. But if you want the best and most helpful answers, then I suggest you channel angels, your spirit guides, and Ascended Masters.
If you’re going to try this type of writing, here are some things that you should expect.
What To Expect From Automatic Writing?
There are somethings that might surprise first time spirit writers so here’s a few things you might experience:
- You may feel as if your hands to move on their own as you quickly begin writing what you are hearing inside your head.
- You will often be writing about topics you don’t know about.
- You may get interesting information you didn’t to expect.
- Lastly, you may get answers on how to solve your problems. The answers are usually short and straight to the point.
Now you know what some of the things to expect during a spirit writing session, it’s time to teach you how to spirit write.
How To Do Automatic Writing/Spirit Writing
- First you must find a quiet place where you feel at peace and won’t be distracted. It could be anywhere that is comfortable for you.
- Decide what you will write about and what you plan to write with. Knowing what to write about and what to write with will help prepare your mind when you are channeling your guides.
- Clear your mind and focus on the present moment and release worries of your troubles and responsibilities. Right now, you are one with this moment.
- Call on the spirit that you wish to channel. This spirit can be angels, spirit guides, or an Ascended Master. Call out to them mentally and wait for them to come to you.
- After calling out to the guide, close your eyes and let your mind communicate directly with the spirit. Instruct the guide on what you want to write about, and mentally ask those questions that you want them to answer. After instructing the guide, let the guide control your hands and write anything on the paper or computer.
- Be amazed that your hands may start moving on their own. Sit back and watch your hands write amazing content.
- Let your hands do the work and wait for your hands to stop writing. After your hands have stopped, take a deep breath and thank the guide for helping you.
- Stand up and take a break. The guide might have done the thinking, but it’s your hands that did the writing. Stretch your hands and take a break. Come back after 15 minutes.
- Go back now and read what you wrote. Check if there are any errors and make the necessary corrections.
Congratulations! You just did your first spirit writing session. Pat yourself on the back for a job well done.
If you’d like to have better spirit writing sessions in the future, then I suggest the following automatic writing tips:
- Don’t worry about the content and just let your hands write
It’s normal for first time spirit writers to worry about what they will write. Most first-time spirit writers are afraid of writing bad or embarrassing things, but don’t let that feeling control you. Don’t worry and trust the spirit to do the writing. You’ll be surprised to see how good the writing is.
- If you know the name of the spirit that you are calling, then include it in the first line of your writing. If you don’t know the name, that’s ok, too.
Here’s an example:
Spirit with name: Michael thinks that….
Spirit with no name: My guide has an interesting view on….
By including the spirits name or title in the first sentence, you are encouraging the spirit to write more.
- Put yourself in a writing mood
You really can’t do spirit writing if you aren’t in the proper mood. If you’re just forcing yourself to write, then you are sabotaging your own work. The guide can also sense that you’re really not up to writing and will refuse to help you. Be eager to write and you will write well.
- Don’t interpret what you’re writing while your hands are still writing
It’s tempting to try to understand what your hands are writing at the moment. But let me tell you, stop! Stop and don’t think while you write. By thinking and trying to understand what you write, you are interfering with the spirit’s work. Be patient.
Now that you know how automatic writing works, it’s time for you to explore your creative boundaries and write tons and tons of amazing things. The world is waiting for you to touch that pen and write away.
Are you interested in automatic writing, or are there messages from the Spirit World that you’d like to be interpreted for you? If so, get in touch with me now and schedule a psychic reading. Click here and I’ll give you the answers you seek!
If You Enjoyed This Article, Here are Some Other Suggested Articles for You to Read: