Using Sacred Chakra Symbols To Create Harmony In Your Home
The harmony in your home is affected by the ability of energy to flow freely through it.
And here are a number of ways you can create energy balance in and around your home by incorporating colors and/or images of sacred symbols.
You can achieve an energy balance in your home and even create more harmonious relationships by creating a space that is:
- Open and inviting
How To Achieve Harmony At Home
Harmony at home is influenced by the energy flowing through your home.
Energy balancing of your home is necessary from time-to-time especially when events that carry intense emotions have occurred such as:
- Home turnover
- Marriage or divorce
- The birth of a child
- The arrival of an additional occupant
- The death of a household member
Energy balancing will also be helpful when you seek motivation or inspiration, when you feel negative energy in the home, when adding secondhand furniture or when you notice frequent conflicts among household members.
7 Tips To Promote Harmony At Home
Follow these simple tips to improve the positive vibrations in your home and allow energy to flow freely from room to room:
- Avoid obstruction or clutter along walkways or pathways to allow energy to freely pass through.
- Keep glass windows and screen doors clean and clear.
- Add live plants to your interior.
- Light up dark corners, which invites and enhances negative energy.
- Avoid protruding beams because they create heavy weight in the environment, most especially on the head of the family.
- Never leave the dining table empty.
- Heavy furniture, including beds, must be leaned against a solid wall.
Understanding The Seven Chakras and Their Relation to Your Home
Each of your seven chakras also corresponds to a part of your home.
Rather than assigning specific rooms to correspond to specific chakras, think about the use of each particular room in your home to determine, which of the seven chakras it affects.
- The First Chakra (Muladhara or Root Chakra), which is symbolized by an oval surrounded by four red petals
This corresponds to the base of the spine and is associated with survival and excretion of energy.
This chakra corresponds to your kitchen, where everyone at home derives nourishment, along with the bathroom, where the excretory system of the body is related.
- The Second Chakra (Svadhisthana or Sacral Chakra), symbolized by an oval surrounded by six petals
This chakra is associated with sensuality and sexuality. So the bedroom is the space that will strongly correspond to this.
The Sacral Chakra is also about self-love, so it can also relate to a room that functions as your home office. Or a room where you do creative things like paint, sew, or bake.
- The Third Chakra (Manipurna or Solar Plexus Chakra), is symbolized by an oval surrounded by 10 petals
This corresponds to your upper abdomen and is associated with confidence, discipline, and self-esteem.
In the home, the solar plexus chakra is associated with areas where there is running water, like the bathroom, laundry, or kitchen.
- The Fourth Chakra (Anahata or Heart Chakra), is symbolized by an oval surrounded by 12 petals.
This chakra seeks to nurture unconditional love, forgiveness, and compassion.
This chakra is associated with the kitchen and dining areas. It can also relate to your hallway, which connects every other room in the house.
It can even relate to your bedroom which defines peace and harmony in the household.
- The Fifth Chakra (Vishuddha or Throat Chakra), is symbolized by an oval surrounded by 16 petals
This chakra is associated with good communication. Where your phone, Internet connection, or home office is located, these are good areas to enhance the energy of this chakra.
The area where household members regularly spend time together, such as the living room or kitchen, are also good areas to enhance with this energy.
- The Sixth Chakra (Ajna or Third Eye Chakra), is symbolized by two large petals with an inverted triangle, enclosing the word “ohm”.
This chakra is associated with higher wisdom and spiritual connection. Its energy corresponds to a sacred place in your home, like your altar, home office, a study, or your favorite spot in the house to catch up on your reading.
- The Seventh Chakra (Sahasrara or Crown Chakra), is symbolized by the thousand-petaled lotus with the word “ohm” and an eye in the center
This chakra is associated with universal consciousness.
This chakra’s energy corresponds to the bedroom, where household members are most in tune with their spiritual consciousness.
If you frequently receive guests, your front door is also a good place to enhance this chakra.
Why Incorporate Sacred Chakra Symbols In Your Home Decorating
Each of the seven chakra symbols is so powerful for inviting in positive energy, that when you desire to enhance the energy in your home, simply incorporate these elements into your living space.
7 Ideas How to Incorporate The Sacred Chakra Symbols In Your Home
- Use the color associated with each chakra below to invite its energies into a particular room, as was discussed above. You can use the following colors as your guide:
- Root: red
- Sacral: orange
- Solar Plexus: yellow
- Heart: green and pink
- Throat: turquoise or light blue
- Third Eye: Indigo or dark blue
- Crown: purple
- Place chakra symbols in a sacred corner or space, to serve as a reminder of the importance of striking balance in your life.
- Add the appropriate chakra symbols to spaces where you need that specific chakra energy to be released. For instance, orange in the bedroom for couples who are having difficulty getting conceiving.
- Add chakra symbols or their colors to any space, such as heart chakra symbol, or by using throw pillows of its color.
- Add a stone set, each engraved with the seven chakras. Place these on a table in your foyer, or facing your front door to invite these positive energies into your home.
- Incorporate crystals and precious stones in your home decorating ideas, using the stone to channel the chakra energy you want to invite.
- You can use the following chart as a guide:
- Root: Ruby
- Sacral: Hematite
- Solar Plexus: Amber
- Heart: Rose Quartz
- Throat: Turquoise
- Third Eye: Sapphire
- Crown: Amethyst
- Consider using chakra symbols in your home architecture. You can use these symbols as accents to your tiles, etc…
For more ideas, you’ll love these unique designs from https://www.etsy.com/market/chakra_symbols
Achieving Harmony At Home
Achieving balance in your home by incorporating chakra elements into your living spaces can create amazing changes to the feel of your home!
So try it, and let me know in the comments below, how it worked for you!
If you’d like to know more about having a Chakra Balancing, you can schedule a Chakra Balancing session with me, by clicking here and filling out the form on my Psychic Reading page.
If You Enjoyed This Article, Here Are Some Other Suggested Articles For You To Read:
Why Balancing Your Chakras Is Important
I LOVE this!! ?✨:)
Thank you Candy!