What season is your life in?
Did you know that the events in our lives can be compared to the changes in the seasons?
Fall is when things start to become dormant again!
Winter is like the time in our lives when nothing seems to be happening or moving.
Spring is when things start looking up, and we see movement starting to happen.
Summer is when the efforts of our actions start to blossom.
Our lives follow the cycles of the seasons, and if we can have awareness of this, it makes things look at little brighter when we are in the winter of our lives.
Where is your life right now?
Is it in a state of Winter, Spring, Summer, or Fall?
Signs of a life in Winter:
- Absence of love or fulfillment in your life
- Things seem to be going nowhere
- Wasted efforts that show no results
- No luck
- Dead ends
Signs of a life in Spring
- Potential opportunities opening up
- A sense of things rate stirring
- Feeling less down
- A sense of hopefulness
Let me show you how to bring more sunshine into your life!
Signs of a life in Summer
- Abundance of love
- Wealth flows freely
- Constant joy
- Internal happiness
- Everything is working great!
Signs of a life in Fall
- Things are coming to an end
- Endings are beginning
- Breakups, health problems, career problems
- Dental problems
- Restless sleep
- Everything is falling apart
- Problems in love and friendship
I offer “Season Of Life Readings". A Season Of Life Reading shows you exactly what season of life you are in at the moment and how to move from that season quickly, into the season of Summer.
Summer is the season you want to always have your life in!
I hope this helps you!
In light and peace,
To Schedule Your Reading: