The Only Thing You’ll Ever Need To Know About Attracting Money
What’s the only thing you need to know about making money come to you abundantly, instead of chasing after it seemingly to the point of exhaustion?
How can you make such a good thing happen? How can money come to you in abundance?
The answer to attracting money is simple, and it may even go against the grain of what you may have been taught to believe.
But before we go to that, here are some commonly held, and sometimes even conflicting false beliefs about money:
- Money is a finite resource, and can therefore run out.
- You need to struggle through life to attract money.
- There is no such thing as luck.
- Struggling hard to attract money is pointless because you’re either lucky or unlucky in life, as far as having money is concerned.
- It’s every person for himself or herself. That means, if you don’t do what it takes, including putting one over on other people, or if you are too kindhearted and charitable, you will always remain poor.
But in reality, the truth is quite different…
Money is Not the Real Issue
Having money is not the real issue. How you use money, or what you use money for – that’s the point.
There are people who go into massive credit card debt due to the ease by which goods and services can be acquired by using credit. Credit cards can make you feel that you aren’t actually spending, because you’re only signing little slips of paper.
Reality will only bite you once you get your monthly statement.
On the other hand, for some, getting into debt is seen as “unavoidable.” They may not have a high income, and they rationalize that they’d rather go into debt, than starve or be unable to pay their bills. But that kind of thinking is flawed because it immediately assumes that there is no other solution except to go into debt.
So, am I saying that there is a better alternative to avoid debt, while also being able to enjoy what money can be used to provide?
And that is by believing with all your heart, your soul, your mind – in fact, with your whole being – that being prosperous is a gift from the psychic world, and that you need to open yourself to bringing it into your life.
You can attract prosperity! You can live an abundant life!
What to Avoid Doing
Notice how I said that you can “attract prosperity” instead of simply saying you can “attract money.” There’s a big difference, you know.
Attracting money means that you will just focus on money, per se. In itself, this is not totally bad.
However, the problem is that in the event that you do attract money, will you be able to handle it efficiently?
No, because because there are just too many variables involved that could be beyond your control.
You see, there’s always the temptation to spend. Assuming that we have money, we first spend on essentials. Then, possibly, we sock a little away.
But later on, temptations will come knocking. That new designer bag your friend has. You see it, and then you must have one like it! That car your former classmate drives. You can afford one like it, so you’ll buy it! Pricey food that you’ve never tasted before: what’s the point of having money if you don’t use it to enjoy life?
US Credit Card Debt Statistics: Are You a Part of These Statistics? Don't Be!
Get a Prosperity Alignment During Your Psychic Reading and Avoid Struggling With Debt!
And so, your life goes on a spend-spend-spend binge. Until sadly, you’re back,right where you started. That is why it’s not really attracting money that should be your goal.
In fact, that’s what you should avoid doing. You should not focus on attracting money. Instead, you need to center your whole being on attracting prosperity and living an abundant life!
Prosperity is More Than Simply Having Money
What you need to keep in mind is that prosperity is more than simply having money.
• Being prosperous is being open to manifest and receive all the blessings of the universe, blessings that emanate from the psychic world.
• Prosperity is being secure in the knowledge that no matter what, you will always be able to avoid getting stuck in the rut of debt.
• Prosperity is being certain that even when financial problems arrive, you will know how to solve your money problems with as little difficulty as possible.
• Being prosperous means that even if you may be in debt now, you will be able to get out of debt through the power of your mind, using the blessings from the psychic world.
If you would like to find out how to become prosperous, and not just simply attract money, you can schedule a psychic reading now, and I’ll give you a Prosperity Alignment. Afterwards, you’ll be able to solve your financial problems once and for all!
Do you also believe that being prosperous is not simply the same as having money? Share your opinion with everyone below!