7 Ways To Know If There Are Fairies In Your Home
Do you like fairies? If you do, but have never seen one, you probably think it’s because fairies and other nature spirits only live in densely wooded areas, or in places with easy access to waterways.
Actually, you can find fairies almost everywhere, because they are not tied down to a specific place. Fairies go where they feel most comfortable, welcome, and useful. One of those places could be your house. So, to be sure, here are 7 ways to know if there are fairies in your home.
Signs of Fairy Presence in Natural Surroundings
As mentioned above, fairies don’t necessarily have to live in nature. In some instances, fairies may decide to make their way to urban and to well-developed rural areas, for reasons that vary from fairy to fairy.
In the wild, fairy presence can easily be determined through the following signs:
- There is a certain calm or sweet feel to the environment;
- The breeze blows gently;
- When in the forest, the rays of the sun passing through the leaves and branches of each tree casts an unusual magical play of light and shadow;
- When fairies are near, you will feel childlike, happy, and carefree;
- There are strong, wafting smells, the kind that come from sweet-smelling flower arrangements or bouquets;
- If you are with other people while in natural surroundings, such as a forest, the foot of a hill or mountain, or waterfalls, lakes, or ponds, you will feel a close affinity with all that surrounds you, appreciating even the smallest ferns or pebbles;
- If you are highly sensitive, or if you have psychic gifts, you may even hear tones, or a music beat, that is appealing and easy on the ear.
There are other ways to sense if fairies are your companions while outdoors. However, the ones mentioned are the most common signs that are easily recognizable.
What about indoors? Are the signs of fairy presence in natural surroundings the same as that for manmade structures such as your home?
Signs of Fairy Presence in Your Home
Nature spirits can be classified into wood or earth spirits, air spirits, fire spirits, and water spirits.
Each category of fairy has a favorite place to stay in or visit. However, a nature spirit such as a fairy may decide to visit you at home.
If they feel like they are welcome, then they will spend time in your home.
Fairies will make themselves felt in numerous ways, so here are 7 common signs you should look for, to know if fairies are in your home:
- Even if you didn’t plant anything outside, you will notice plants growing close to your home. If you live in a highly urbanized area with no space for planting, fairies will make their presence known by blowing some dandelion seeds your way.
- Small and shiny objects suddenly vanish, such as coins and pieces of jewelry. Fortunately, those objects can be quickly found.
- If you have pets, they may suddenly exhibit happy, energetic behaviors, such as dancing, running, or jumping around. During such times, fairies may be playing with them.
- You may notice your pets looking sideways, following “invisible movements” around them.
- At night, or even during sunset, you may hear small, strange taps, the source of which you are unable to find.
- You will see wild birds come and perch near your home, singing their songs briefly, and then flying away. They will do this while the fairies are in your home.
- You will notice that small articles of clothing and accessories suddenly go missing, or turn up in unexpected places inside the house.
The Art of Attracting Fairies to Your Home
If you have experienced any of the 7 signs of fairies in your home, you might not have wanted the fairies to leave, because a fairy can bring so much joy and contentment into your life, and once you experience this, you don’t want to lose contact with them.
On the other hand, if your home has never been visited by fairies, you can use the following methods for attracting fairies to your home:
- Place small indoor plants in your home. These plants don’t have to be expensive. What’s important is for the plants to be alive and fresh, not dried. 1 to 2 small potted plants will do. If the plants have fragrant blooms or fragrant leaves (such as lavender), even better. But is not necessary to have fragrant plants, they just smell nice, and fairies like them.
- Open the windows to let fresh air and some sunshine inside your house.
- Use curtains made of light materials, so that they won’t completely block the sunlight.
- Minimize your use of appliances that emit strong energy waves, such as the microwave.
- Avoid frowning as much as you are able. Remember, fairies like it when you make them feel welcome.
What to Do When You See Fairies in Your Home
Nature spirits such as fairies are sometimes shy, or wary of being around people.
If you have become acquainted with a fairy only recently, do your best to stay calm when you first see fairies in your home.
Your tendency to talk about the fairy presence may be huge. However, no matter how big your interest is to take photos and post them everywhere you can, my advice to you is not to do this immediately.
First, you need to establish rapport with the fairy. Be gentle. Let some minutes pass, then start a conversation with him or her. Get to know them, and find out the reason they came to visit your home.
If they refuse to talk about why they left their original home, don’t force the issue. Ask instead if they plan to stay for a long time, or if they are just temporarily visiting.
Don’t be discouraged if you don’t hear your fairies answering right away, or even see them flying away to hide behind shelves. It is simply in the nature of fairies never to make hasty decisions. They just need to learn to trust you.
But with patience and persistence, you will find your new friends to be very welcome guests!
I hope you liked this article on the 7 ways to know if there are fairies in your home. If you’re interested in learning more about fairies, and how to communicate with them, make an appointment for your psychic reading and I’ll teach you how to achieve your goal.
Tell me what you think, write in the Comments below!
If You Enjoyed This Article, Here are Some Other Suggested Articles for You to Read: